Chapter 4: The Highlander foot

After the Ninja's were caught Mac Duff and Akane went to interrogate them the Lord said "I can't get them to talk" Mac Duff said "Leave it to me my Lord" a few minutes later the Ninja's talked and gave away lots of information E.G The Portuguese were garrisoned at a near by fort. Mac Duff then said "Can I give Akane some Musket training?" Akane said "Thank you I find the kick back unbearable" Mac Duff then said "God save you when you use a canon" 40 minutes later Akane was shooting and reloading like a infantry foot soldier Mac Duff then said "My greatness has rubbed onto you" Akane laughed then a small weedy boy called Aiko came over and said "enjoy your day while it lasts" Mac Duff then said "I thought the major moronity of the eel was wiped out" Mac Duff then went to the garrison and the 200 highlanders were practising hand to hand combat well that's what Akane thought (what was really happening was they ran out of duff get it Mac Duff 😉) The towns people were upset that the Scottish were here because they were a foreign power and such and such. Peace talks were useless and a big mob showed up at the garrison and charged into the fort. The Highlanders got together and went into a line formation and got ready to fire Mac Duff then shouted "FIRE" then lots of bodies fell down but the mob continued to charge then out came a canon and it was loaded with grape shot and fired into the rebels then they fell back then Mac Duff said "how's that for Scottish fire power" " I thought you were English?" Said Akane "Really that's new"