Chapter One:The Arrival

The morning after Akane went to see his father and his father smiled and said "good news the Lord is coming to see you" Akane looked confused and said "why is the Lord coming " his father said "the Ninja you killed killed the lords father and wounded his mother" (not a very good intro for a Lord) his father walked down the hall and said "don't worry the Lord is a nice man" Akane then went for a walk then bumped into a boy called Hoshi they were best friends since Akane was 1 and Hoshi was 1 (Hoshi is older by the way 3 months) Hoshi was looking for Akane because he heard what happened last night to Akane. 3 minutes later they were walking around town then heard marching a unit of Yari (Elite Pikemen you do not want to get on the bad side of these guys) were marching to the town behind them was a unit of Samurai one of them walked out of the ranks and said "hello can you tell me where my nephew Hoshi lives" The unit stopped marching and looked at the man then the Lord shouted "what's going on over there" someone replied "Jiro is talking to some kid's my Lord" Hoshi said "uncle Jiro?" Jiro said "Hoshi can that really be you when I left you were a toddler and your a 15 year old now I can't believe it my little Hoshi is all grown up" the old samurai smiled and whispered "I have to return to the ranks I will see you in town" Jiro returned to the ranks and the commander said "Jiro I had no idea you liked to talk to the locals" Jiro replied "sorry sir" after a firm talk with the Lord the small force moved forward to the town. 50 minutes later at Hoshi's house Akane and Hoshi are practising with there samurai blades and then Jiro appears with the Lord of the region they walk towards Akane the Lord said "ah you must be Akane" Akane nodded and said " I'm honoured to meet you my lord" The Lord laughed and said "please call me Ryou" Akane said "ok my Lord oh sorry Ryou" The Lord laughed again and said "now tell me where is your father" Akane lead Jiro and the Lord to his father's house.