The Reaper's Daughter

“Tonight is Halloween. Lots of drunken teen parties. Be prepared. Tonight a lot of the “dark magic” wana-bees come out tonight to make sacrifices. Lets show them how dark magic really works.” I said staring out to all the demons and creatures of the underworld. They all roared and cheered triumphantly. I smirked. My name is Tod. It’s German for death. Then the portal behind me opened. Go time. I walked through and it took me straight to Romania. Then I waited a couple of moments before my brother and friend arrived. My brother’s name is Dämon and my friend is Skelett. I smiled. They returned the gesture. I held up a picture of Kristen Keller the girl who would no longer walk the Earth with the mortals. “This is her. I don’t want her right away. Lets play with it a little shall we?” They looked at each other, then me and nodded. Then we walked, in a row, into the club. It was dark and “My Understandings” by Of Mice and Men was blaring through the speakers and throughout the whole building. I looked at my brother who was to my right, nodded and then Skelett who was to my left, and nodded. Then we split up. I found a boy with skeleton makeup, that was actually quite well done, and in a suit standing over by the bar. I walked up next to him. I looked deeply into his eyes. He looked me up and down. “Wow! You look AMAZING!” He shouted over the music. I smiled. “How about we go somewhere quieter” I yelled. He nodded vigorously. I grabbed his tie and pulled him away. If I touch his hand I kill him and then I have a free range soul. That’s not bad, it’s just difficult. Then once we were in a hallway lit by red bulbs I shoved him against the wall. I saw him mouth the word “Fiesty.” I smirked and looked to my right and saw Skelett dragging a girl by her long necklace. Then he threw her to my feet. I grabbed her by her necklace and lifted her back to her feet. She looked, well now, terrified. I smirked and looked back at the boy. He looked scared now too. Then I pushed her into him. Then I looked at him and he immediately fell under my powers. Then I looked at the girl. She too came under my full control. Then they looked at each other and began kissing. Having the power of lust is a wonderful thing. I looked at Skelett. He looked rather nice tonight. I walked up close to his face. Oh how I wish he was mine. ALL mine.