{009} waning crescent.

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

Chapter 9 - Waning Crescent

The majority have chosen option 2.

PATH UPDATED

Your stats have been updated accordingly.

[RYAN, HACKETT'S QUARRY, 1 MONTH INTO SUMMER, 24TH OF JULY 8:01PM]

''Yeah, definitely build a wind turbine. The advantage of having more power that could be spread out to longer distances and being generally stronger is far more useful than having our radios being clearer and their distances being longer. We very rarely have any issues with the radios, anyways.''

''Yeah, that's what I was thinking. We use the radios a lot, but rarely have any issues. I doubt we'll need to call anyone outside of the camp's radius, we're well equipped. Maybe with this extra power, we could get (Name) and a few others to build some stuff. Alright! Well, thanks Ryan! I really do appreciate your help.''

''Of course, Chris. Have a good evening.''

''You too, buddy.''

Ryan put the radio back on its charger. All the cabins used these blocky chargers to recharge their radios. Although they were battery operated, these directly charged the AA batteries inside the radio for convenience. The chargers were powered by electricity from the lodge, so the wind turbine would probably charge them up much quicker.

Ryan grabbed a few more things laying around, shoved them in his bag, left the cabin and began walking to the firepit.

ITEM OBTAINED

BACKPACK

[NICK, ABIGAIL, THE LODGE, 1 MONTH INTO SUMMER, 24TH OF JULY 8:04PM]

Nick and Abigail both stood underneath the lodge's balcony, where Mr Hackett stored his firewood. The left wall was lined with small logs - stacked in a long rectangle formation by Mr H - which was often used for fires, both in and out of the lodge. It was all tied together by one long rope, which could definitely be useful later.

Nick walked up to a pile of small, thick logs and grabbed the top six with both of his hands. With a slight grunt, he pulled them upwards, shifting them to sit in his left hand. Then, with a quick and precise movement, he hauled them onto his left shoulder, wrapping his arm around them to secure them in place. He did this quite quickly, Abigail noticed, so he must be pretty strong. His right hand ran itself in his hair, sighing.

''There we go!''

Nick turned to the shorter girl next to him and away from the stacks of logs.

''Do you need any help?''