It Is Done

12. It Is Done

They had been living underwater for so long, sleeping restlessly, dreaming of the day they would meet their maker. So in dreams they foretold this rude awakening, when reality bade them go to the forbidden land. They floated, slumbering the days away, until their sticky eyelids revealed a bloody mass that allowed them to see through dark. They cracked their clustered bodies and regained control of the water. Swimming slowly, seven sisters search the Secret Sanctum, each of them knows all the rites their masters require to come alive. Their heads come out to the surface, they all see those frozen bones ahead. Seven sisters perform a danse macabre. They dance. They are mad, completely insane! Their voices pierce the night with a screeching laughter. Their masters taught them well, they were successful in bringing back Hell.

There is a thunder in the middle of the night, out of nowhere it came. Days are over, men will die, it is time for a new generation to take this land. Patterns shall repeat themselves, there is no escape from an endless tale. New kingdoms shall rise and fall, with other species as their leaders. New monsters shall take over this play and all shall weep the deep despair of mutability.