Chapter 39

Chapter 39

    ——Did Tianjin Entertainment call you? The great actor wants to act in a commercial with you!

    Su Yu quickly flipped through the messages sent by Sheng Xiaoyang. Most of them revolved around her brother's birthday today. After a little reading, there were too many, so I didn't read too much.

    ——"Su Yu, it's my brother's birthday today, what gift did you prepare for him? I prepared it too, but I said I couldn't celebrate my birthday!" ——"Su Xiaoyu, why doesn't my brother have a birthday

    ? ?”

    ——“You’re so angry, Su Xiaoyu! Why didn’t you reply to my message! Ahhhhhh!” ——

    “Are you going out secretly for my birthday without taking me to play?!”

    ——“Excessive! Occupying my brother For so many years, you didn’t take me for my birthday!"

    ——"Why are you doing this! Are you unhappy! Where are you now?! Why didn’t you answer the phone! Did you block me?!"

    Su Yu took a quick look and couldn’t bear it. Can't help laughing out loud, Sheng Xiaoyang is really a fool.

    Su Yanxing watched Su Yu staring at a mobile phone laughing happily, suddenly the alarm bell rang, and asked seemingly unintentionally, "Are you chatting with Zhou Yuan?" "It's not

    Zhou Yuan, it's Sheng Tianyang." Su Yu smiled He said, "This person sent me more than a hundred messages, crackling."

    She bowed her head to reply to Sheng Tianyang's message, telling him where they had hot pot, and asked him about Tianjin Entertainment.

    Sheng Tianyang replied immediately: "I'll come over in a while and talk to you face to face!"

    He was in high spirits, but Su Yu didn't say anything. Anyway, Sheng Tianyang is also his brother's younger brother, so there's nothing wrong with coming over to celebrate her brother's birthday together.

    Looking at it from Su Yanxing's point of view, what he saw was Su Yu's smiling eyes.

    I don't know if there is a problem with the light in the hot pot restaurant, Su Yanxing felt that Su Yu's smile was a bit shy.

    Shy?

    she? To Sheng Xiaoyang?

    Su Yanxing's heart rang alarm bells, and suddenly recalled Sheng Tianyang's appearance, and couldn't help frowning.

    Among other things, Sheng Xiaoyang looks good. According to the books he read, his school bully character is very attractive, and most of them are male protagonists.

    He was burning a piece of meat, and suddenly began to reflect on himself, was he too reserved?

    But he is entirely from the experience he has read the book.

    Su Yanxing suddenly felt a sense of urgency that the little fish ball was about to be snatched away.

    "Brother, what are you thinking?" After sending the message, Su Yu looked up and saw that her brother was scalding a piece of meat, which was so old that it was curled up into a small ball, and said hurriedly.

    Su Yanxing pursed his lips. He looked at Su Yu's shining eyes looking at him, couldn't hold back, and said directly, "Xiao Yu, have you forgotten what day it is today?

    " Xing scalded a piece of meat, endured it, couldn't hold it back, laughed out loud, and she frowned, "Brother, I thought you would hold back and not ask, how could I forget brother's birthday, brother, birthday Happy!"