Chapter 6

Chapter 6

    On weekends, Su Yu got up early and went to the music equipment room with Su Yanxing. The teacher in the equipment room opened the door after hearing that they were here to borrow musical instruments.

    The welcome party is coming soon, and there are quite a few students who come to borrow musical instruments.

    "Brother, are you sure you really know how to play Guqin?" Su Yu asked her brother repeatedly.

    Su Yanxing hummed, her beautiful eyes bent: "Why, I don't look like it?"

    Su Yu thought, maybe her brother learned it when he was a child before coming to their house?

    The two brothers and sisters searched for a long time in the musical instrument room before they found a dusty Guqin. The strings of that Guqin were still broken and it was very old.

    People nowadays learn musical instruments from Western instruments, such as violin, cello, piano, etc., nine out of ten students in international classes can play a little piano, like classical musical instruments, and fewer people learn it.

    The Guqin that I finally found was broken.

    "It's a pity..." Su Yanxing touched the strings of the piano.

    "It's okay, brother, I can fix it!"

    Su Yu took a look at it and laughed.

    It's just a matter of repairing the strings, it won't trouble her.

    Thinking about this, Su Yu found a bamboo stick, removed the broken string on the spot, and broke the bamboo stick into thirds.

    Then tie the two broken strings with string tails to the bamboo sticks, tie them tightly, and then tie a knot thinly. After repeating several times, go around to the other side of the string tails and tie the knot again.

    With her head down and her long eyelashes hanging down, she was doing this seriously, and the two blushes on her cheeks looked very cute.

    "Brother, try tuning it."

    Su Yanxing withdrew his gaze, took the piano over, and fiddled with it a few times. His movements were very professional.

    The sound was very good, with almost no noise. Su Yanxing was surprised to repair the broken string like this.

    "Brother, how is it, can it still be used?"

    Su Yu was relieved seeing his brother's posture, her brother really knew how to do it.

    "Xiao Yu is really amazing."

    Su Yanxing looked at Su Yu, but was thinking, in just two months, she seemed to know everything, this Su family must be nothing, otherwise, how could she learn these things? !

    Su Yu didn't know what Su Yanxing was thinking, and she had decided on the tune with her brother earlier, using the tune of "Listening to the Snowy Night".

    This song is very youthful, and the situation is particularly good.

    That kind of young talent meets good news by chance, heroic and romantic coexist.

    The tune was printed out earlier, and Su Yanxing sat down beside him, completely listening to Su Yu's arrangement.

    Su Yu didn't twitch, he stretched his muscles, lowered his waist, stretched his legs, and moved his wrists and ankles.