Chapter 6

I made my way to the elevator and towards my room. I opened the door and went in...

i decided to go check on Mariana to see if anything happened or yea...whatever

I knocked on their door.

I waited for about a minute,they never opened thee door.

I was bout to knock on the door again harder when a sleepy Dante opened the door

"You barely woke up?"

"Yea" he said in a sleepy voice ...

Wow I could've been hanging out with Niall right now...

"What bout Mariana...is she still asleep?"

"Yea"

"Kay well then...tell her to go to my room when she wakes up..."

"Okay"

I left back to my room and decided to call Jake.

After waiting he finally answered in a tired voice

"Erm...hello?" He asked

"Hey..." I finally remembered about the time difference...he was probably about to go to bed

"Oh gosh..I'm sorry...I totally forgot about time...I'm sorry,I'll just leave now.,OMG I'm sorry"

"No...it's fine,I rather be talking to you"

I blushed,,good thing he couldn't see me..

Wait..I mean I don't like him why would I be blushing...I don't even like him...

Jake's P.O.V

"No...it's fine,I rather be talking to you"

Wait

I cannot believe I just said that...

I'm a total idiot...

"But you're probably all tired...I should just call you"

"Nah it's fine..."

"I'll just call you later or after the concert...you know...how bout you call me...the concert ends around 7:30..just call me"

"You sure?"

"Yea...positive"

"Kay...well then talk to you tomorrow"

Jaycee's P.O.V

At first I was confused but then I remembered bout the whole time difference thing.

"Kay bye" I said and then hung up

I started playing a game on my phone.

Moments passed and suddenly I heard a knock on my door

I opened the door and saw a barely awoken Mariana on the door.

"How can y...when did...why are you barely waking up?"

"Well I still would've been asleep but Dante said I should wake up now..."

"Anyway...it's already-....12..." I said checking my phone.

"Yea..but I wuz soooo tired " she said dragging the o in so

I brought her in my room and we just started to hang out and talked til about 3.

The concert was at 5 around five. We started getting ready around 3.

After we were ready we headed to Mariana's room to tell Dante we were leaving.

...

We said our goodbyes and she kissed him on the cheek and we left.We got on the elevator and towards the lobby. We walked through the door heading outside.

We went on the bus...to go to the concert but mainly because we really wanted to get in the big red bus...

Dante didn't go because we only had tickets for us...and besides he wouldn't want to go either.

The concert was great me and Mariana sang mostly all the lyrics, they played lots of songs.

I had a blasts and it was Awesome!!

We then later were on line for the backstage/meet & greet but when it was almost my turn Mariana didn't go...she's not really a fan. I mean she likes them but not as much as much as me...but I'm not obsessed or 'dedicated' to them...I mean I love them and all but..you know just forgetta bout it...

Any way Mariana went outside to wait for me...and she was also talking to Dante on her phone...

As the line grew smaller my face turned brighter and my heart skipped faster.

Omg Omg Omg...totally fangirling in the inside...after a few people it would be my turn. One Direction is like my idol....

It's my turn....omg omg

I went up to them and hugged them real tight.

I finally get to meet them. I'm finally living my dream. I finally get to meet my idols,role models, these guys changed my whole and it has been my dream to meet them in person and I was finally able to.

"Hi Jaycee!" Niall said as I hugged him

"Omg! Hi Niall!" The guys all gave us confused looks.

-Flash back-

(A/N okay this is after Jaycee and Niall hanged out but in different point of view)

Niall's P.O.V

"Great,soo I'll call you later then" i told Jaycee

"Yea" she hugged me

"Oh,and good luck at your concert" she added

"Thanks,I'll see ya there then i told her as she left.

---

"hey guys"

"hey"

"where were you" Liam asked me.

" Oh just went out" i said...

"Where?". "Just went to walk around the corner"

i started smiling remembering about Jaycee. She's really cool. She's like an awesome person and I'm glad I me-

"So....who is she...?" I heard Louis ask cutting me from my thoughts

"Who?"

"The girl you're thinking bout...who is she,what's her name, and where'd you meet her"

"Well...uhh...I don't know what you guys are talking bout" i lied

"Cmon bro...we both know you're lying..." Zayn chirped in.

"Guys...we have to go for the concert" I heard Harry say.

we all went down for the concert and started getting ready.

I wonder if I'll get to see Jay?

-end of Flash Back-

--------

HEY guys!!!!

I know I know...it's too short but I kinda promised I was gonna update today and I couldn't break that promise...

It was either short or nothing at all...

Sooo yea...but I'll be posting part two...cuz I only out part of chapter 6...I will be putting tht chapter up either Friday or on thee weekend...

Kay...

Comment Vote

Thanx for reading guys...love you....I really...really appreciate it...

Thanku guys!!

BYEEE

Love

Jacky;)

P.S....I LOVE ONE DIRECTION!!!!!<3333

That is all

BYEEEE