Chapter 3

(A/N...soo I'm trying to update as fast as I can, but these couple of weeks have been too busy...

I'll try my best...so here it goes...chapter 3...don't forget to comment)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Still

Jaycee's P.O.V

Monday6:00

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

I woke to the sound of my alarm...ughhh...I don't wanna go to school

I got up from my bed sleepily and headed for the bathroom to get ready

After bout an hour of getting ready I called a friend that sometimes picks me up to drive me to school.

---

"Hey Melissa"

"Hey Jays,hop on". "Oh hey Mark".

Mark is her brother,he drives us.

"Hey Jay"

"Soo....?" Melissa asked smirking as Mark started the car and drove off.

"Uhh...soo?"I asked confused.

"Don't play act dumb."

"I'm not acting...i don't know what you mean..."

"Tell me how it went on your date with Jake" she said hitting my shoulder playfully.

"Ughhhh....Mariana told you didn't she..??well sorry but it wasn't a date and nothing happened"

"What do you mean,she told me and Angeles...and Lizy,...and Lily...and-"

"Whoa Whoa Whoa....how many people did she tell and what exactly did she say" I cut her off.

"We'll she told us girls...and guys were there so yea.." My mouth fell open...great so now all my friends think I'm dating Jake. "Wait so now all our friends know?"

"Yea....Jose,Mark,Lizy,Lili,Angeles,Vicky,Eddie,James,Lucas....."

"Soo all of us?" She nodded..

"What did she tell you guys,how did she tell you,how did it all start?"

"Ok..well...it was Saturday...and well we all decided to go hangout at the mall...so we went-"

"You went to the mall without me!?!?" I cut her off..

"You were on a date with Jake.."she said

"No I wasn't I...just continue"

"Ok well we all decided to go to the mall. When we got there you weren't there...obviously..

well then we were wondering about you so we asked where you were and then Mariana said that you were on a date an then we asked with who since she was the only one who knew and she said that you went with Jake and didn't have any time for us but we all forgave you since we know you live him...except for James though...he's upset about you dating Jake"

James has had a crush on me and so he always tries to ask me out but I turn him down easily...I mean I like the guy,he's cool, but I don't like more than a friend.

"Okay...um all that she said is fake...we just went to hang out...not a date...you can ask him.."

"Okay....well you have to make it clear to them cuz they all think or 'know' that you went on a date with Jake...soo yea"

After she said that we just continued another conversation.

We later realized that Mark had found a parking space and we all got out of the car.

---

I walked towards my locker to leave books that I won't need for a few more periods and to get others that I will need.

I finished getting my stuff and started walking to my class that will begin in bout 5 minutes.

I spotted Jake walking the other way and shouted

"JAKE!!!!"

Everyone turned to me confused including Jake.

I looked down embarrassed

"Sorry people,you can go back to your business..,nothing to see here"I said walking to Jake

"Well that got everyone's attention" Jake chuckled

"Yea,sorry bout that,no but I called you because I need to tell you something really important" I said and we started walking

"Ok,what is it"

'Well,remember when me and you went to hang out...you know Saturday?"

He nodded.

"Well,my friend,Mariana,well she thought of it as a date and told all my friends, can you,...like...maybe make it clear to them that we aren't?"

"Well yea,that's no problem,where are they,right now or?"

"Well it'll be nice if you told em now but if you can't then I can wait..."

"Well I can tell em in lunch class,I mean they'll all be there"

"Cool,cool,well I gotta get to class now,thanks Jake"

I said hugging him goodbye.

"Okay,see ya round" he said hugging back.

I started walking towards my first class

---

~LUNCH~

I sat down in the table next to my friends.

"Hey Jays" they said as I sat down

I smiled and they all looked at me.

"What?" I asked so confused

"How'd it go?" "How'd what go?"

"You're date with Jake" Lizy said

I sighed aloud.

"I'm guessing it didn't go too well" Angeles said

"It wasn't a date!!we just went to hang out...we're just friends...ask him"

I saw Jake walking towards the table.

"Hey guys" he said sitting at the table as well.

Everyone responded.

"Can you please make it clear that we aren't going out and that we didn't go on a date" I said looking at everyone at the table.

"Oh yea,guys,it's true,we aren't going out,we're just friends,and we just hung out together as friends,we aren't going out"

Everyone just stared blankly

"See....now do you believe"

I looked straight at Mariana. She just looked down. "And you...stop making rumors and telling everybody of what I'm up to or what you think I'm up to"

"You said you were too busy hanging out with Jake so you couldn't hang out with me"

"Didnt mean I was on a date"....

~

After lunch me and Mariana went towards our locker and started to walk around talking bout stuff.

We talked and made our way to our separate classes when it was time.

After the whole day of school and volleyball practice I went home and didn't even bother on doing my homework,I just went straight into the shower and straight to bed

------

(A/N...i know it's short and like it was boring but yea...it will be better on chapter 4 and One Direction(1D<3) will come out on chapter 5...

Love you guys....please...please....plzzzzz....comment...

BYEEE)