Introduction

It must've hurt. It must've hurt so pretty bad.

Loving someone for 5 years was a sign that love could last for such a long time. But breaking up...

No, she shook her head trying to shake the thought out of her head.

They were still together. Were they? But they were. She looks at her phone trying to read every last detail then puts it down again as she try to recall every detail that she might have done wrong.

How can their 5-year relationship be over in just a single text? There was no emotion in there. No possible indication that he meant every word he said. Why would you break up with someone on the phone with a text? Why is it so easy?

Her mind was filled with these thoughts that she thought it was gonna explode in a couple of minutes. But it didn't. She looks again at his last message as the word slowly processes in her mind that she couldn't even bare saying it out of her mouth.

"We're over"

She finally realizes it. "No!" she cried. "God, no! No, no!"

-------

AN:

I don't really intend to write notes at the end of the story so bare with me 'cause if you find it distracting then please say so (in a not so insulting way). I take a quiet long time before I publish my chapters, mostly because I edit them or make them slightly detailed but mostly it's because I'm lazy.
Thank you if you're reading my story 'cuz I didn't really intend to post of my works so I owe you my love. Don't forget to tweet me your thoughts, comments or anything other than hate. I'm full of those so no need for that. I wrote my twitter account on my page so you can just search me on twitter 'cause I'm always online. Anyways, likes and comments are deeply appreciated. See you all in my next chapter.

xoxo,
the author