Chapter 5

They were talking with their fans, performing, and even watching their compilation videos in which the four cried. 

They were singing the last song, 'I love too' Byul hugged the three, especially her wife. 

As the song ended, The four were hugging. "Unnie..." Hyejin said between her tears, Byul their tears. 

They give messages to the fans. 

"Please give a lot of love and support to Wheein and Hyejin for their future projects..." Solar said, 

"Lastly, This is MAMAMOO..." Solar said, between her tears. 

"This is Moon-Kim Yongsun...Gomawo" 

"This is Moon-Kim Byul-yi... Gomawoyo" 

"This is Jung Wheein... Thank you" 

"This is Ahn Hyejin... Thank you" 

"Till next time we meet, Thank you so much for the opportunity, love, and support you gave to each one of us... Moomoo-duel, We love you!!!" Solar exclaimed, They bowed. 

Everyone left the venue crying and sad. 

Byul hugged the three as they all went back to the waiting room, "We'll see each other again soon... We'll be back here in Seoul," Byul said, 

"You can do it okay? We will watch you both..." Byul said, 

---

The Couple flew abroad as they wanted to live peacefully while the two continued their dreams in Seoul. 

-3 YEARS AFTER-

Byul and Solar planned to go back to Seoul after a long time and surprised their family and friends, especially the two. 

Their daughters were already 2 years old and named Ryujin. 

"Mama!" Ryujin happily said as she saw Byul walking out to their room, "Good Morning, Bub... Where's Mommy and You sat there like a big girl and you have the remote, huh?" Byul said, she quickly sat beside Ryujin and looked at the TV. It was playing on Wheein and Hyejin. 

"That's your aunties... They are so pretty even more," Byul said, She hugged her daughter. Solar went out to the restroom. 

"You're awake, She keeps watching the kid's video..." Solar said and sat beside the two. "Shall we go back to Seoul? It's been a while too and They haven't seen Ryu only on Video Call..." Byul said, Solar nodded. 

"I guess, I miss Yongkeey too... Shall we surprise them now?" Solar asked, "Let's book?" Byul asked, Solar nodded. 

---

"Waaa... I miss Korea," Byul exclaimed, "Welcome home, Bub!" Solar uttered, They took a taxi and went back to their house. 

As they reached their apartment, Byul helped the driver to get their luggages. 

Solar went in along Ryujin. 

"It's been a long time..." Solar said, They opened everything in their apartment. "They cleaned the apartment..." Byul said as she roamed her eyes. Solar nodded. 

"Let's pack up now..." Solar said, She put Ryujin on the floor and they started to pack up. 

---

"If we ate at the restaurant now... Some fans might see that we already went back and the kids and others might have seen it so let's just... order," Solar said, Byul chuckled and nodded while playing with Ryujin. "Mama!" 

"Give mama a kiss..." Byul said, Ryujin kissed her "A hug?" Byul asked, Their daughter just does it. Byul hugged her kid tightly. 

"I love you," Byul sweetly said, "Wabyu! (Love you)"