Chapter 3

"Yes, Babe... I'm sure and ready," 

They continued kissing and Byul made her way to remove Solar's top and threw it on her back. 

Her kisses went down to her girl's jawline, neck, and collarbone. Byul gulped as she saw her girl's cloth chest closely. 

"Looks like you weren't seeing me only in a bra?" Solar asked, Byul looked at her and roughly massaged it while she was on the girl's top and Solar was in her middle.

Solar moaned as Byul massaged her chest. "You like it?" Solar slowly nodded. 

Byul removed her top in front of Solar who was staring at her. The girl gulped as she saw Byul in a black bra. 

"You're so fucking hot, Byul-ah..." Byul leaned near her girl's face while her both arms were in Solar's head side, Stroking the girl's hair and their chest pressing each other. 

Solar's arms were around Byul's neck. "You know what? I haven't felt butterflies before but when we started dating... I always have that one to my stomach," Solar said, looking into Byul's eyes. 

"Don't leave me, Bunny..." Byul said, "Why would I leave my hamster?" 

"We're idols... The cameras were all on us, especially since we're both in the same girl group, they might ask something to do it or what, when they found out about us..." Byul worriedly said, Solar just cupped her face. 

"Are you worried about something?" Solar asked, Byul nodded. "I just thought, what if they do something when the two of us break up? Or do something we ruin each other?" Byul asked, 

"So... We should lowkey our relationship first then we will tell it when we are both ready, Is that okay right? We are basically together 6 times in a week or maybe every day..."Solar uttered, 

"Cut your doubts, We're good. Focus on me, Hon... Just hold on tight," Solar added, as she kissed Byul's forehead. "I love you, Okay?" 

"Hmm... I love you," Byul replies, and just lay on Solar's top and rested her head on the girl's side head. "Am I heavy?" Byul asked in her baby talk. 

"Kind of..." Solar said, the girl's hand was on Byul's back slowly going to Byul's butt. 

They were just looking into each other's eyes the whole time. Solar harshly squeezed Byul's butt cheeks and started to grind Byul to her. 

"It was more fun if we did it... naked," Byul seductively said, Solar nodded. "Ripped me off, Baby..." Solar smirked. 

Byul smirked and started to kiss her girl again, her kisses went down to her girl's abs, leaving wet and sloppy kisses while removing her girl's shorts until her knees and successfully pulling them off to her legs. 

Solar quickly hid her face using her hands as she was getting shy. Byul removed her hands and smacked her lips.

She succeeded in removing Solar's bra and throwing it on her back, she massages Solar's chest and plays her fingers around the girl's nipple. 

"I didn't imagine that I would have sex with you... I will fucking devour you..." Byul whispered, she carefully leaves love bites on Solar's neck and chest. 

Her mouth covered her girl's one chest, she even bit her girl's nipple and looked up to see Solar's reaction. The girl moaned as Byul stuck out her tongue and played with her nipple. 

She changes her position and does it to the other one. She keeps biting it until Solar smacks her arms. 

"You're enjoying biting it, It hurts you know?"