Chapter 1

MOONBYUL POV

Practice Room

It was a new day and hectic day for the four of us. We are preparing for our new song.

We are now in the practice room and learning for the new choreography and I was so stressed that I was being cold to them and not having fun.

I sat on the floor far from them, scrolling through my phone when our Leader Yongsun unnie went to me.

"Byul-ah, Are you okay?" She worriedly asked, I looked up at her. I just slowly nodded as my answer and looked back again to my phone.

"Byul Unnie, Play with us!" Wheein exclaimed and they all went to me. "I don't want to..." I coldly said,

"Don't give us a cold shoulder, Byul. We'll give you your space now. Message us if you need something. Let's pack up beside its already evening..." Solar said, I just let out my sigh. They all hugged me and left me alone here in the practice room.

I don't know why I am like this either.

---

THIRD POV

Days had passed and Byul didn't talk to them that much which made Solar irritate. The Leader was being vocal to them.

"Byul-ah, Can we talk?" Solar asked, Byul looked at them, The youngers just stayed silent at the side.

"What happened to you? If you have a problem, Tell us. You gave us a hard time coping with you. We can't practice properly because of your attitude and giving atmosphere here." Solar exclaimed, Wheein and Hyejin quickly run to them as they know that Solar is mad.

"Unnie..."

"You guys can go on without me." Byul calmly said, "I'm tired physically and mentally, Please? I don't want to have a fight, Unnie..." Byul added,

"Do you think we aren't, Byul? " Solar firmly asked, She doesn't want to be harsh to her friend but she was so annoyed by Byul's actions these days towards them that it could affect their practice.

"Practice without me... I'll go now," Byul said, she got her bag and quickly left. Solar just sighed and held her waist.

"This girl is really... Aiish... Let's pack up now, Let's just reschedule our practice." Solar said,

---

Weeks After, Byul got okay and went back to bring her toward everyone. Solar and Her got a time together at Byul's condo.

"Yong, I have something to tell you..." Byul said, "Hmm? Do you have a problem?"

"I can't hide it anymore, I feel suffocated and it's really growing..." Solar looked at her confusedly. "Huh? Just make it on point..."

"I love you..."

"Stop being greasy again..."

Byul held Solar's waist and hands, "Byul-ah, Are you drunk?"

"I'm telling the truth, Unnie... I have liked you for so many years now, I love my Best Friend... I'm into you, Yong..." Solar was stunned to speak and even froze in her spot.

"Stop joking around," Solar pushed Byul away from her, "Why can't you see it?! I was in love with you!"

"We're in the same group and you can't do that thing, Byul!" Solar exclaimed,

"I know that, Yong... I was planning to part into the group," Byul said, Solar looked at her. "You will leave us behind because of that? You're so selfish." As Solar said, she left Byul alone.