Trying to stay alive

as Daniel's building had falling against another building from the force of the tsunami they were shown still leaning on the large piece of equipment before Ben noticed something as he looks around "the waters still rising we have to get higher"he pants out as they look around to see that he is right the water was still rising.blake then sees the other door to the other side of the stairwells"this way!" Blake says before one by one each of them were swimming to the other stairwell through the water while Ollie held on to his brother so he wouldn't drown.

Soon the city is shown most underwater as a large plane was shown broken in half as boat moves through the water that is now filled with nothing but debris. They continue to move through the water before coming to a stop looking at the tall buildings that were either destroyed or still standing as Ray and Emma are breathing hard both filled with worry for the girls and the people who are with them."oh my God"Emma whispered in horror seeing all the destruction caused by two earthquakes and a tsunami she was surprised anything was still left standing even if most of it was destroyed as creaking is heard from buildings as they look all around.

"Where are they Ray"she asked him worried hoping Blake and Mila survived.

"She and Mila are smart girls. They would know to head to one of these high-rises."he explains to her as she hums in agreement "we just gotta find thim"he says before moving the boat along once more through the water towards the high- rises.

Soon another floor is shown with the door opening as they all walked through one by one soaked from the water as they were all breathing heavily before Ben doubles over groaning "Ben are you all right"Ollie asked his brother worried before he was led over to sit by Tyler and Mila who help him down gently."we need to take a look at that leg.ollie ,Tyler, Mila see if there's something that we can use as a bandage"Blake tells them panting as she sits down in front of Ben on a upside down bucket.

The three nod there heads before going to do what she said. They dig around everywhere and everything looking for bandages before they found some Ollie takes it back to Ben and Blake leaving Mila and Tyler alone.

He noticed her wrapped arm with a tank top that she had used as he points"how's your arm"making her look down"oh it's fine this actually happened when we where trapped in a cark par garage in one of the lower levels me being me I tried to lift off the support beam crushing the front of the car but before I cut my arm while doing it on a piece of rebarados sticking out from it"she explained with a sign before seeing him smirk at her making her eyebrows furrowed "what"she asked.

"Oh nothing your are just about the most braves girl I have ever met in my life and hearing you talk about your child hood about how you know all this survival stuff with Blake is pretty damn cool."he says causing her to laugh before they look at one another in the eyes before they slowly start to lean in as they gently share a kiss.

"Man two in a role you and Blake sure are something"ollie's voice is heard causing the two tro jump away blushing red as he laughs "come on we need to look for some water"he laughs walking away as Tyler and Mila chuckle at one another before following him.

The boat ray and Emma are showing passing by as another boat is helping people who had survived as they move past them forward closer to the building where Mila and Blake are with the others.

Tyler,Ollie and Mila are shown picking up water bottles from an fallen mini fridge. Ollie was.the first one to notice hearing the engine of a boat as he turns to the window seeing some people in the boat close."hey I see some people in a boat!"he calls out to Blake as Tyler and Mila turn to see he was right as Mila's eyes widen seeing it was Blake's mom and dad as Blake's runs over both her and Mila share relief laughs"no way.no way! Those are my parents!"she expressed relieved before banging on the windows "mom! Dad! Mom!"as they other three soone bang on the windows to help but they couldn't hear us.

"They can't here us"as she breathes heavily before remembering Ollie grabbing that light from the electrics store as she smiles at him making Ollie confused "what"he asked.

Ray and Emma look all around while a little green light is shown zig zaging all over"em if we don't get to her soon, we're gonna need some gas we got maybe an hour and a half, tops before --" before Emma wasn't paying attention as she followed the little green light before placing a hand on Ray's shoulder stoping him"ray" making him confused "yeah"

"Hold on"she says before turning to look back at where they came as well as Ray before they look up at where the ligh came from to see Blake, mila,. little and an another male as they they were jumping up and down getting there attention as Ray and Emma smile finally finding them."oh my god.oh, my God. It's Blake and Mila!" Emma expresses happy that they finally found them after so long."oh my God"before she hugs ray rejoicing with relief as she sobs.

But good things don't laugh as a loud rumbling noice is heard as they building shakes as they watch Mila ,Blake and the two boys look around confused when all of sudden the build sink all the to the floor they were on as it makes the water rock the boat knocking ray back as Emma held on. Ray rushes up worried "Blake!" He yells for his daughters name.

before Blake is shown on the ground as she stares at the window with fear before it shatters as water rushes in separating the four as they scream being swept up by the water at some point Blake was separated from Mila,Tyler and Ollie as she is pushed around by the water gasping they are all struggling under water their screams being muffled by the water.

Tyler sees Mila as he manages to grab her hand as they push up to the surface gasping as the water continues to flood the room. Blake soon pops up to the surface in a different part of the room as she gasp and pants while holding on to something as the water fills in rapidly "Ollie! Mila! Tyler"she screams at the top of her lungs as she trys to stay above the water as it continues to poor in.

Ollie is shown splashing around as he gasp. Back to where Blake is "Ollie! Mila! Tyler!" She screams once more. Tyler and mila see Ollie struggling so they push against the water as much as they can trying to swim towards him. Ben sees his brother as he was hanging on to something just as his brother is passing him"Ollie!"Ben screams before diving back into the water to his little brother as he comes back around before latching onto his big brother just as Mila and Tyler swim towards them but Mila didn't see Blake anywhere "Blake!"she yells for her best friend worried as Tyler helps hold her up by the waist as he pants breathing heard.

They are soon pushed all the way to the star cause as they struggle out of water as they pant on the steps while Ben looks through the room for Blake as the room was flooding fast the water was to his chest "Blake!"he shouts but the water was filling up to fast as they soon have to move up the stairs but Mila looks back breathing heavily as there was a tung on her arms making her look back up at Tyler as he pulls her up the stairs.