INTRODUCTION.

HOPELESSLY DEVOTED

HOPELESSLY DEVOTED

an outer banks story

by -spacecadet

campbell elizabeth sheridan

There's nothing like the pain of heartbreak.

No, there's nothing like the pain of love you can't have.

For as long as she could remember, Campbell Sheridan wished on every dandelion and every shooting star that her best friend would love her back. She was so sick of being lovesick.

Maybe it was time to take the stars and the flowers and wish that she could get over him instead.

CONTENT WARNING

this book contains mention of: alcohol and drug use, some violence, and some sexual situations. read at your own risk.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ author's note ✫・゜・。.

the ideas keep coming and they don't stop coming!

here i am again with another outer banks fic. if you're familiar with my other jj fic, THE MIDDLE, i'm hoping to take this one in a different direction. additionally, while this book will share characters and a setting with the netflix show, i won't be following any of the plot regarding the treasure hunts and stuff. basically, it will just be the pogues being pogues.

thank you so much for checking this out, and i hope you're as excited as i am!

xx,

madi