How they got together

After Saber gotten herself comfortable with her class as she immediately began having the class loving her due to being Izuku fiancé since they accepted her. She accepted Momo Kendo and Setsuna as Izuku girlfriends as she told them take their time since she is like a sister to them. Izuku has learned how to use the electricity that he has from OFA and out it on his arrows that lid up green. And the night has came up and since it was a Friday night people wanted to know how both Izuku and Saber got together.

Eri: Saber-ni tell us how did you 2 got together

As it brought the attention from the others and looks at her as she blushed.

Saber: well it started like this

10 months back

Izuku: I cannot believe that half of the people didn't believe me.

Nezu: I'm sorry that you have to go threw that.

Izuku: it's ok but I have an idea on taking my mind off of all this.

Inko: don't tell me

Izuku: yes I want to go see my dad and Sabe-Chan

Inko: ok then I'll tell him that you want to see him.

As they left they went home and Inko called her husband Oliver and told him that Izuku wanted to Izuku wanted to see him and he prepared everything and got a private jet and brought Saber with him. When Saber heard that Izuku wanted to visit them she was happy she couldn't contain her excitement about her childhood crush as she hopes he is single. When they went to Japan with their private jet they saw both Inko and Izuku with his bags as the flight attendants came and help him with it as he thanks them. When he got to the plane Saver hugs him as he hugs her back making sure not to touch her ass which was big enough to grab with his hand fully as she wanted him to. After they got done he was already blushing on how big her chest was when she first hugged her.

Saber: welcome back Izu

Izuku: thank you Sabe-Chan how are you?

Saber: I'm good now that your back

As they made it back to the states they went on to the mansion. Soon after Izuku made it and spent time with Oliver and Saber they went to sleep and the next day Izuku started training so he didn't lose his touch in training as Oliver helped him not only with his quirk also with his arrows as he past them down to him since he was close to inheriting everything that Olivier has. After his training what he didn't know is that his childhood crush was staring at how ripped his was.

 After his training what he didn't know is that his childhood crush was staring at how ripped his was