63. Target 45 - aggressively

Title: Target 45

Author: aggressively

Genre: Action

Summary: "Think of it like the witness protection program," he said, "Except you're not a witness and you could easily end up dead."

Axe Winter is as icy as his last name and as sexually appealing as his first. Now think of every model of an Axe commercial you've ever seen and that was Axe, but this isn't a story about models it's a story about assassins.

Nineteen year old Axe 'Dead eye' Winter is a professional assassin, he's been doing it for the past five years, he's never flinched when it came to taking down a target and has never questioned his purpose. He is lethal and never misses a shot earning him his nickname 'Dead eye'. Combined with his killer good looks and a dark humor and lack of a soul. He always gets the job done.

That is until target 45.

For the first time in forever Axe finds himself unable to shoot this girl. So he lies about her death to his boss and kidnaps her to protect her, going through the lengths of changing her identity and starting her life over from scratch and keeping her safe which isn't as easy as it sounds, when his little captive is adamant on going home and being stubborn.

Ivy Thorn has the worst luck in the world, she tries to sketch animals, they run away, she strikes up a conversation with her crush turns out he prefers flirting with her twin sister and to top it off she manages to get kidnapped, by a hot yet psychotic boy, who could be the reason she takes her last breath or the reason why she finally starts to breathe.

Status: Ongoing

Rate: 9/10 - Love the whole conept! Its amazing writing and I love the characters!