Chapter 14

(Y/n) Pov

Just landed, i slept A LOT

As I make my way through the airport to baggage claim I turn off airplane mode on my phone, and saw that I had about 10 messages, some from the group chat, 2 from Nate telling me he was at the airport waiting.

And the rest were from Dom, about how he missed me already and how I need to go see him again soon. I just smile to myself, and text him back telling him I landed and that I'll go see him as soon as I have more vacation time and slip my phone into my pocket

As I'm making my way to baggage claim, I see someone in the sea of people scrambling in LAX. But the face disappears just as suddenly as I saw it, I shake away the notion that it could've been who I thought.

I pickup my suitcase and start making my way to the exit where I see Nate, with his bright green hair smiling at me like a big kid.

"Heyyy," he says all types of loud, I smile "Hiiii," I say just as loud. I'm then picked up and am being swung around "I fucking missed you! Never, ever, leave me with these children again," he says, the most serious look on his face.

I can't help but to laugh, "We'll see about that one," I say and we start heading to the car go home, "Soo, how'd it go?" He asks.

"Nosy," I say and we both giggle, "It went great actually. I absolutely love this dude with my whole heart," I say meaning every word. Nate just gives me a soft smile.

"I'm happy for you (y/n), if any of us deserve happiness it's you," I smile and lightly hit his arm, "don't get mushy you big lug," we laugh, sure I miss Dom but I really missed my family.

We're almost back to the house when my phone rings, I don't recognize the number but in my line of work I get calls from people who are looking for wedding photographers too, so I answer it. "Hello?" I say into the phone, "Surprise."

Is the last thing I heard before everything went black.

It's always when things are going good

Heyyyyy
I know I keep leaving you guys and I'm so so so sorry but I've got some news

I'm officially 18! Ahhhhh

And I got a boyfriend so double ahhhhhh

But either way, tell me how you've been, I miss reading comments and hearing about you guys

But anywayyyy

Dink water and remember I love you guys💕

- DJ🖤