Chapter 12

(Y/n) POV

My last day... Today is my last day, I leave tomorrow morning. I can tell Dom is sad but he's trying to hide it from me, he made breakfast for us and now we're cuddling on his couch, and he doesn't want to let go. He's so cute with his head resting on my chest, but I can't help but feel sad every time I look at him and see the hint of sadness in his eyes.

I reach my hand down and softly run my fingers through his hair, causing him to look up at me, "Hey," He says with a small smile, I giggle slightly, "Hi," I say back.

"I love you," He says and buries his face into me, I laugh, "I love you too baby," He lifts his head to look at me, I caress his face. He then moves himself up to give me a kiss, I can't help but smile against his lips. He then wraps his arms around me tighter and bury his face into my neck this time.

I laugh, "That tickles bubs," I say, bad idea. He then starts to give me a raspberry and won't stop, I am now uncontrollably laughing and squirming beneath him. He too starts laughing and lifts himself off of me, I'm trying to catch my breath and he's just laughing at my reaction and I'm sure how red my face is.

We then both just stare into each other's eyes as we both calm down, he smiles and his eyes start to water slightly. "No no no, why are you crying baby?" I ask as I sit up and grab his face. "I'm gonna miss you is all," He says and sniffles a little.

I pull him in and hug him, trying not to cry myself. "I'm always gonna be a phone call away, plus you travel a lot, so if you're around LA I can always go see you," I say trying to convince him, and myself.

Doms POV

I held her so tight, almost scared she'd disappear from in front of me. I know it seems really dramatic but I love this girl with my whole being, and I don't want to let her go. I pull away and look into her eyes, seeing tears run down her face. I carefully wipe them away, and she does the same to me.

This is gonna be the one that ruins me, I can't help but think to myself. Then a thought hits me, I did it with Ashley, I think and lightly grasp the chain and lock around my neck. "What are you thinking baby?" She asks me, I wait for a second to really think this over.

"Will you collar me?" I ask so quiet it was almost a whisper, I was slightly scared to look up considering we had never talked about something like this so I didn't know what her reaction would be. But she put her fingers gently under my chin and made me look up at her.

"Are you sure that's what you really want?" She asks me, I nod and she smiles at me. "Okay then, let's do it," she says. I smile like a big idiot and lean in to kiss her, smiling during every second of it, I then pull away and kiss every inch of her face. Hearing her giggle, which was absolute music to my ears, I then pull away and look at her, the girl I'm falling so fast and hard for, and I feel this comforting warmth in my heart.

(Y/n) POV

I never thought in a million years he would ask me to do this, I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous but there's a first for everything, right? And as long as this makes him happy, then I'm all for it. I don't know how or when or why, but I'm falling for this man in front of me so hard, and I don't think I'm stopping anytime soon.

Today isn't gonna be as bad as I thought it would.

_________________________

I'M SO SORRY ABOUT HOW LONG THIS TOOK

I recently moved and went back into public school, which has been very stressful but now that it's summer, hopefully I will actually remember to update 🙃

But anyway, I hope you guys are all doing good, I've missed youuu

As always. Remember to drink water, and if it's late where you are put your phone down and go to sleep

Love you guys 🖤🖤 -DJ