Chemistry

I collected my things graciously and pleaded with Mr. Grayson's unresponsive face. I begrudgingly took a seat next to Lance and tried to focus my attention towards my teacher who was giving us our project debrief while Lance annoyingly repeatedly continuously whispered things like "Hey" "You" "Hello" "Do you speak English?" "Hello" "Are you mute?"
I concentrated on looking straight forward until Mr Grayson decided that it was fitting to give us the last ten minutes of the lesson to decide on our project ideas. This was going to be awkward.
Lance turned towards me and said "Hey do you have any ideas for the project coz I'm stumped."
I replied in the sweetest voice I could manage "I'll handle the project don't worry about it, I'll put both our names on it."
"I don't like not doing any work so give me something to do...please" he said in a voice as sour as mine.
Wow...I thought this was going to be easy. We spent the next seven minutes arguing until Mr Grayson explained that he wanted our final ideas in before we leave. I glared at Lance he wasn't backing down.
"Fine, come to my house at 7 tonight, come any later and I'll just leave you standing outside. I don't have time to be wasting okay." I said as I scribbled down my address on some scrap paper.
He smiled diabolically "Wouldn't dream of it..." he paused "Sorry I didn't catch your name" he said scratching his head.
"Natalia." I replied as I hastily walked away with a murderous look on my face while searching for Macy. Boy was I going to kill her!!!!