Nathaniel X Reader

You were studying at school for the exams tomorrow. You cared very deeply about passing your tests especially exams. You had been so focused on your studies you hadn't realized how late after hours it was. The school didn't mind though. You were one of the top students in the school, so the principal allowed you to stay late after if you preferred to. However there was always one person ahead of you in grades. His name was Nathaniel. You loved his blond hair and matching gold eyes. Yes, he was your crush. There has always been one person in your way, Melody. She was always around him. Although she seemed sweet it was as if she'd do anything to keep you away from him at all times. That's why you ran for secretary at Sweet Amoris. You won and you were now able to see him more, but of course she was still always there. The thoughts of Nathaniel were starting to distract you from your studies so you decided to go make a cup of coffee in the student council room. You closed your book and took out your keys heading across the hall. When you put the key in the door you realized it was already unlocked. You were confused at this, you thought you were the only one there. You opened the door and walked in looking over at the table. You saw HIM. Nathaniel was here and you were the only ones. No Melody or Amber. Just the two of-And that was when you tripped over a book laying on the ground. You didn't get hurt but you did crash to the ground pretty hard. "Are you alright, (Y/N)?" Came his tender voice...'No stop it (Y/N)! It's thoughts like this that caused you to fall in the first place!' "Yeah I'm fine,Thanks" you replied as he helped you up. "so what are you still doing here? Shouldn't you be studying at home?" He questioned. "I could say the same to you Nath.(you two were close enough for nick names😋) Besides it's easier for me to focus here. I only came in for a cup of coffee." You told him with a smile. "okay well I'll go ahead and make it for you since you did trip over my book."
You blushed at his words thinking of ridiculous you probably looked as you fell. "thanks," you said sheepishly. As he walked over and started to prepare the coffee you decided to sit down and continue studying. After a few seconds of silence you let out an aggravated sigh. "what's wrong?" Came his voice from the other side of the room.
"I don't understand this part. It just doesn't make sense." Nathaniel walked over with two cups of coffee and sat down next to you. You look at him and asked in a joking tone "who said you could have coffee?" "I did because I'm president of this school." he stated proudly. "Any way I could probably help you with that".
The two of you ended up studying, laughing, and drinking coffee for about two hours. Nathaniel looked up at the clock and a look of fear came over his features.
"I've got to go! I'm sorry (Y/N)! Let's study again some other time, good luck on exams tomorrow! Bye!" He said in a panicked voice as he recklessly gathered his stuff and bursted out the door. You were worried, but so happy you got to spend time with YOUR Nath.

Thanks for reading my kittens!