PrologueƸ̵̡⁠Ӝ̵̨̄⁠Ʒ

-

Upon the setting winds of the cold breeze, there lies 3 highschoolers gazing upon the twinkling lights of the horizon. Comfortably taking in the tranquility of the hill they were laying on, letting the air sway their clothes and hair.
The vast sky having the mix of purple and blue, along with trails of white.
The grass being a comfortable alternative to a bed, as they began to feel the drowsiness slowly catching upto them.

"There's school tomorrow right?"
Muichiro, the dark haired male asked, abruptly disrupting the atmosphere

To this, the other two groaned,
"Mui.. why ya gotta ruin the moment like that??"
(Your name) retorts with an irritated tone, swiftly turning their head towards the male

Yuichiro, his twin, agreed with the same dirty yet blank look. Muichiro snickered with an apologetic yet playful tune,

"Sorry.. I just had to remind you two."

"Hmph."

Y/n turned away and quickly went back to star gazing, letting themselves be captivated by the sky once again. Yuichiro was already doing the same, not paying much mind to his sibling.

Unbeknownst to them, the other twin was not captivated by the stars. His playful smile withered away as he gazed upon his friend next to him, who was too busy to notice his meaningful stare.

He was focused on the one and only Y/n, he has been admiring them for a while now, every now and then he would catch himself blushing and subconsciously looking at them. He denied these feelings for awhile, but it eventually became overwhelming.
Muichiro accepted his attraction towards them, letting himself be immersed in their drowning beauty. And now here he is, finding the confidence to tell them but sadly, the fear of rejection and loss of their friendship is blocking him.
And lately, it feels as though (Your Name) just treats him as a friend, and will continue to do so. His chest pains at the thought.

Whilst he stares at their side view with them completely clueless, he turns his attention to Yuichiro, his twin brother.
Someone he shares the same physical features with, but on the inside are completely different beings.
Extroverted, out-going and loud he is.
Quiet but holds alot of grudges, easy to anger and cold the other.
It still amazes him upto this day, how contrasting they are as twins. One is the light, one is the dark to their ying-yang, but they continue to bond together as brothers.

"I just remembered there's homework.."
A sudden blurt of a devastating sentence came over Muichiro, as the other two simultaneously looked towards his way

They also simultaneously sat up as Yuichiro lowered his back to see Muichiro because (Your Name) was blocking his vision.
As angered as they are, they responded with a calm tone

"You're actually getting on my nerves."

".. Fuck you."

~

Introducing..  Surreptitious Love♥︎
May you have a splendid reading experience to my story, enjoy your stay‼️<3