₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 23

''𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮. 𝙒𝙚 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙫𝙚. 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙞𝙩.''

You walked out and left everyone in silence, you were very hurt about what just happened and just barely in the right sense of mind, Izana ran off behind you, but after a few minutes, the others followed behind, you all made your way up the stairs...

You walked out and left everyone in silence, you were very hurt about what just happened and just barely in the right sense of mind, Izana ran off behind you, but after a few minutes, the others followed behind, you all made your way up the stairs to the rooftop, you were silent the whole way and it scared Izana big time, because your eyes were empty and your tone was harsh, but he didn't want to spring anything on you, so he just held your hand.

You could see the door at the top, so you quickly went over to it, you grabbed the handle and twisted it, but it didn't budge.

!!

"It's locked..." Your voice trailed off as you looked back at Izana, his eyes slightly widened

"We have to go elsewhere then..." Izana said quietly, you nodded

So then, you turned back and walked back downstairs, walking through them, they moved back, because they were still scared about everything, just seeing them act like that towards you made your heart ache in pain, but you weren't going to hurt them or anything, given the situation, they just weren't thinking properly or....maybe they were thinking properly...?

"If you don't want to be with me, you're free to leave, if it disgusts too that much that you can't stand near me, then just leave. I won't say anything..." Your voice was quiet as you walked past them all, their eyes slightly widened

"Y/n, why are you saying that...?" Takemichi's voice trailed off as he stared at you in surprise, you let out a chuckle

"Michi...what else am I supposed to do...?" You asked him tiredly, he gritted his teeth in pain as he noticed just how tired you looked

But to you surprise, nobody spoke up, they all were too shaken to say anything, so you just left it at that, now just making your way outside, the moment you all stepped outside, the music on the speakers stopped, causing you all to stop in place. Just then a voice spoke through through the speakers

🔊 GOOD MORNING TO ALL THOSE THAT ARE STILL ALLVE, IT IS I, HANMA SHUJI."

🔊 "THE ONLY HALF ZOMBIE AND HALF HUMAN HYBRID WONDERING ABOUT...AND MAAAAN~ IT IS SO HARD TO FIND MY WAY AROUND..."

🔊 "IZANA, Y/N I KNOW YOU TWO ARE OUT THERE, I CANT WAIT TO GET MY HANDS ON YOU BOTH!"

🔊 "YOU CAN'T RUN FROM ME ANY LONGER"

🔊 "OH AND I WANTED TO TELL YOU, MY DEAR FRIEND KISAKI IS DEAD! I BIT HIM AND SENT HIM TO HIS END!!"

*laughter*

🔊 "HAVE FUN RUNNING AWAY FROM ME!!"

Your body had started shaking as you listened to Hanma is shock, Izana's grip around your had tightened, whilst the others just stared at you both in shock and worry. Just then the music played on that speakers, but it was different...

💭 "He's changing the sound waves..."

The music in each speaker across campus was at a different frequency, but playing them all at once across the whole campus caused the sound waves to all point to a specific area and that was in front of the media building, the loudest sound was now coming from the outside the media building which only meant one thing...

That was where Hanma was directing the zombies, and just as you expected, you heard noise, causing you all glance over, there was massive swarm of zombies running towards you all.

!!!

"We need to go.." Ken's voice trailed off as he slowly moved back

So then, you all began to run away, having to split up into smaller groups now, as you ran from the zombies, things were getting harder because more just kept coming and it was harder fight them off, you saw the massive chaos that was going, the guys were all getting attacked by them, and just then, one of them got bit, causing your heart to drop...

It was Ken...

"Ken-Chin...?" Mikey's voice trailed off as he stared at the now turned zombie, a tear escaped Mikey's eyes

"No...no...KEN-CHIN!" Mikey yelled as he was about to run after him, but you grabbed his hand and dragged him away

?!

"He's gone, Mikey..." You mumbled quietly as a tear escaped your eye,  but Mikey was just silent, he was shocked..

And just like that, more of the group turned into zombies...

Hakkai

Inui...

Rindou...

Koko...

And...

Souta...

"Make it stop please..." Your voice was barely audible as you stared at the slow destruction of the group

You were losing your friends left right centre...something that was just too painful for you...

💭 "Stop it...."

💭 "Its happening again....no...please stop..."

💭 "Please stop..."

With the little group left, the only choice you had was to get to the rooftop, so you all headed back to the science building because that was your only choice now, you all ran inside and straight upstairs to the rooftop, you fought your way through the zombies and managed to get up at the top, you kicked the door opened and got everyone to the rooftop and closed the door, locking it tight.

Everyone was exhausted...

Everyone was in pain...

Everyone was in shock...

But importantly, they were safe now, you fell to the ground, breaking down, you screamed in pain, letting all the anger, the frustration, the guilt, all your emotions were let loose. Izana wrapped his arms around you, holding you close to his body, warm tears flooding his face

"Why did we have to argue...? Why was that the last thing that happened..." Izana also broke down with you, gently cradling you, Kakucho joined you both

"They all turned into zombies...most of our group are gone...they left us.." Kakucho's voice trailed off as more tears streamed down his face

The only ones left were,

You

Izana

Kakucho

Mikey

Sanzu

Ran

Kazutora

Baji

Chifuyu

Michi

Hina

After some time, you had passed out in Izana's arms, he looked down at you, gently stroking your hair, he placed a soft kiss on your forehead.

Everyone else was spread out...just thinking about what had just happened, how their close friends got ripped away from them. Mikey was staring at the door, his eyes were lost...Ran was mumbling something, whilst staring at his hands, Sanzu was lying on the floor...Baji sat in the corner, Chifuyu staring at the ground...

But it was clear, nobody had any idea what they were going to do now...

To be continued...