₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 2

''𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮. 𝙒𝙚 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙫𝙚. 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙞𝙩.''

You were currently on your way to campus

You were currently on your way to campus. Your lectures started a bit later than Emma's so she left early, leaving you on your own. You took Izana's car since he took Kakucho's. After parking his car, you locked it and walked over to the building where your classes were. However, as soon as you were about to enter, you felt a sharp pain at the back of your head, your eyes widened as you held onto your head in pain, now feeling your surroundings get blurrier and blurrier.

You slowly fluttered your eyes open, looking around, you saw an unfamiliar place, your eyes widened when you realised something, you noticed that you were tied up and two guys were standing infront of you. Your eyes widened in shock as you recognised them.

"You don't look too happy to see us, Y/n?" The tall one with two distinct tattoos on his hand spoke up, your body started trembling as you stared at them

"Please don't...." You pleaded as a tear escaped your eye, but all you could hear was their laughs, sending a slightly shiver down your spine.

"Hanma, untie her" The one with glasses ordered. Hanma walked up to you and untied your wrists and legs, you stumbled back on the floor, looking at him in horror

"P-please...Hanma....stay away from me..." You pleaded as you slowly moved back, your body shaking even more now, but he pinned you on the floor immediately, earning a scream from you

"You have no idea how much I missed you... and your body..." Hanma whispered into your ear, as he leaned down. Your eyes widened as tears blurred your vision.

The next thing that happened was Hanma ripped your top off you, you were fighting him, so he got two people to hold you in place, the one with glasses stood their and watched everything in amusement. All your clothes were stripped off from you, leaving your vulnerable state exposed to them.

"Oi Kisaki, you better record this, we'll give Izana a lovely birthday present." Hanma chuckled as he leaned down, you closed your eyes in pain and agony

.

.

.

.

.

You slowly got yourself up and put on your clothes. Your face was stained with tears, your body was aching all over, tears continued to fall down. You made your way slowly over to the girls toilets. Standing in front of the mirror, you splashed cold water in your face.