Chapter 5

*Amie's POV*

"Amez meet me and your mammy at Starbucks in 3hours whilst we sort out some stuff ok?" My mum asked as we got out the car.

"Ok mum." I smiled looking at Katie who was on her phone. "Who ya texting?" I asked.

"No one!" She replied quickly headbutting my shoulder playfully, I smiled at her holding her hand tightly; I quickly checked my phone seeing I had 6new messages.

Unknown Number:

Hey!!! Thanks for having me over last night Amez! You're a great friend! I promise my lips are sealed about the kiss but I gotta admitt I'm kinda falling for ya sis :/ But thanks again! Love ya! Xx

I smiled realising it was from Katie I looked up and saw her looking at the shirts, I could have stayed looking at her forever but then I realised I had another 5 messages.

Unknown Number:

Think you can ignore me? M

Unknown Number:

I know you're getting my messages Amie! M

Unknown Number:

I saw your mum yesterday! M

Unkown Number:

You can't hide from me forever. M

Unknow Number:

????? M

I quickly replied scared and unsure what to say.

Who the hell is this and how did you get my number? Leave me alone! Am

"Amez are you ok?" Katie asked looking at me worried.

"I'm fine babe." I smiled kissing her forehead

"Ok." She smiled walking back over to the shirts, I follwed her with my finger wrapped around her pinkie lightly; I looked at the shirts unaware Katie had walked off. "Here go try these on I think they'll look cute on you!" She said handing me a load of dresses as she picked up a handful of different coloured shirts.

"Here come share a changing cubical with me." I smiled dragging her in with me I hung my dresses up whilst she hung her shirts up and I began getting undressed. "Um can you help do the zip up?" I asked holding my hair out the way for Katie to do the zip up.

"Sure let me just do up these buttons!" She smiled before doing the zip up.

*Katie's POV*

I smiled whilst pulling the zip up on Amie's dress before she turned to face me, I smiled at her before crashing my lips against hers.

"I-I-I-I'm sorry Amez." I stuttered looking at the floor taking at step back. I felt Amie place a hnd under my chin as she tilted my head so I was looking straight into her eyes, suddenly our lips met once again and I held onto her tight as I kept my back against the mirror and bit her bottom lip gently.

"My reply to your text!" Amie smiled kissing my forehead, I smiled at her holding onto her tightly. "I'm falling for you too!" she added playing with my hair.

"Come on let's get going." I smiled taking my shirt off chucking my old one back on.

"Zip please babe!" Amie smiled, I smiled quickly undoing her zip handing her back her top. "Thanks!"

*******************************************************

"Hey you two!" Sarah smiled as me and Amie walked into Starbucks, I tightend my grip on her hand not letting go.

"Hey mum." Amie said sitting down at the same time as me on the same chair. "Here sit on my lap." She smiled pulling me onto her lap, I smiled wrapping one arm around her neck.

"Thanks Amez!" I smiled before Nadine walked over with a tray of drinks. "Hi again Nadine." I added.

"Hey mammy!" Amie smiled.

"Heya you two lovebirds!" Nadine chuckled sitting next to us and Sarah holding her hand tight, I smiled at Amie playing with her hair.

"So what did you two do whilst you were out shopping?" Sarah asked looking at us.

"Just bought a few bits and bobs!" Amie smiled.

"Few! A FEW!? You bought more than a few dresses!" I chuckled holding her hand tightly before opening up a bag of gummy worms eating them.

"Lets do a lady and the tramp!" She giggled.

"Ok!" I smiled, I bit one end whilst Ame bit the other and I giggled as our lips got closer before eventually our lips connected once again.

"Well that explains some stuff!" Sarah said loooking at us both. "Now care to explain the rest?" she asked happily.