Chapter 1

*Amie's POV*

I walked slowly behind my mums as we walked up the drive to our new house in the center of London.

"Hey Amez don't look so glum! I know you miss your friends babe but you'll make plenty more and don't forget you got Bobs to play with down the round at Kimba's!" My mum Sarah smiled wrapping an arm around my shoulder squeezing it.

"I know mum it's just I'm dreading school tomorrow, I hate being the new girl." I frowned hugging her tight.

"Aw Amez don't worry about it you have me and your mammy here for you! Oh and your Aunties Cheryl, Kimberley and Nicola down the road!" My mum said making me smile slightly, I loved both my mums so much! I could just be a nutter around Sarah and a total shopping mainiac around Nadine but best of all I could be open about anything with them both which made everything easier.

"Naw look at yous two!" Me mammy Nadine said walking outside from the house joining us both. "Me two favourite people ever! I don't know what I'd do without you both!" She added, I smiled at her hugging both of them tightly.

"Let's get in, unpack and order a pizza and watch Paper Towns!" My mum suggested.

"Sounds good babe!" Me mammy said softly kissing her making me cringe as always, I wriggled away from the hug, I noticed my mammy started giggling.

"Get a room will you! I'm 14 are you trying to put me off my first kiss?" I asked kicking my mums bum making her pull away.

"Come here you bloody monkey!" She said pulling me in as they both started tickling me.

"Mammy! Mum! Get off!" I giggled wriggling around on the grass, I loved when we messed around as I was never really bothered by the fact that my mums were 2/5 of one of the biggest girl bands in the UK.

"Hey don't worry about tomorrow ok Amez? Whatever they say is just a load of shit ok!? If it gets bad ask to come home." Me mammy said kissing my mums cheek making me smile, I hoped that one day I would find the right person and have a relationship like theirs.

**********************************************************

I woke up the next morning and walked downstairs and found my mums in the kitchen quite happily all over each other, I noticed my mammy had already made me a stack of pancakes.

"Mammy! Do you want me to eat these pancakes or not?" I asked sitting down at the end of the island in the middke of the kitchen.

"Oh sorry princess!" My mum said as me mammy ruffeld her hair messing it up.

"Mammy, are you working today?" I asked playing with my breakfast.

"Yeah and so's your mum, they need her on set today babe." Me mammy replied wiping Nutella off my mums mouth.

"Ok mammy that's ok I'll walk to school and I'll walk home." I smiled weakly, my mum was in the new St.Trinian's Legend Of Frittons Gold and me mammy was back in the studio recording new music.

"Are you sure? I can get Kimba to give you a lift as she's gotta take Bobby there today as you'll both be in the same year." My mum offered, she did have a point and I did know Bobby.

"Um ok mum." I said emptying my rubbish into the bin before dashing upstairs getting my phone and bag, once I got downstairs I saw my auntie Kimberley sat on the sofa and I saw Bobby sat in the car.

"AMIE!" She said hugging me tight.

"Hey auntie Kimba! How are you?" I asked hugging her back.

"I'm fine you?" She asked.

"Yeah I'm fine!" I replied. "Bye mum! Bye Mammy!" I said hugging them both tightly before walking down to Kimberley's car and climbed into the back and saw Bobby in the front md a baby in the back.

"Chloe's daughter!" Kimberley said rather proudly as she pulled off, I smiled playing with the tiny little girls hair.

"She's beautiful!" I said smiling down at her.