Rainy weather

Leo

Leo(1987)- Jay or Blue Jay.

Leo(2003)- Fearless.

Leo(2007)- Captain.

Leo(2012)- Blue or Lee.

Leo(ROTTMNT)- Leon.

Raph

Raph(1987)- Cardinal.

Raph(2003)- Red.

Raph(2007)- Rafa

Raph(2012)- Bara.

Raph(ROTTMNT)- Raphie.

Donnie

Donnie(1987)- Starling.

Donnie(2003)- Science.

Donnie(2007)- Donato

Donnie(2012)- Deedee.

Donnie(ROTMNT)- Don.

Mike!

Mikey(1987)- Robin.

Mikey(2003)- Mike.

Mikey(2007)- Sprinkes.

Mikey(2012)- Angle.

Mikey(ROTTMNT)- Artist or Michael.

------

I looked at my phone. It was raining... Great, no runs with April today. I refuse to get wet in my favorite shirt and pants.

" Hey (You name)." I looked up to Blue. " So, you got any plains?" Blue asks. I shook my head no. " Cool, do you want to watch Space Heroes?" He asks. I nod, and sat on the couch with him.

As we watched the TV show, Leon, Fearless, and Blue Jay, also sat down to watch.
I enjoyed the faces Fearless or Lee would make, when some thing cool happened. Leon loved and adored the pink thing with a horn for a mouth. And Blue Jay just quietly watched the show. I should have done this more offen.

Once the TV show was done, I gone to hang put with the Raph's.
They all where training, and doing their own thing, besides Raphie and Cardinal, they where working put together.
Red was running on a treadmill, as Bara was punching a bag.
I decided to join in. I got into a (spots bra/no shirt/tank top), and into some shorts. I wanted to beat my record of 203 pounds, so I'm going to slowly add them.

" Hey Dove, I'll support you." Red said, smugly.

Red's pov

Their is no way they could lift more then 50... Pounds...

My eyes widen a bit, as they easily lifted 205 pounds. Of course they still struggled a bit.

" Wow! Go (Your name)!" Raphie and Cardinal cheered on. Exhaustedly, they put it back on the support things, and got up, they where sweeting a storm.

" You did good. For a human." Bara smirked. I rolled my eyes. Why do they always get the attention from them!?