|#1. Prologue|

Life seems best when you live it to the fullest. When you’re happy, life becomes happy instantly. Such is the belief of two sisters —Anamika and Ruhana Oberoi. These two are real sisters and seem like one soul residing in two bodies. They’re daughters of a well-known business tycoon, Nikhil Oberoi and his wife, Ragini Oberoi..

They love their daughters a lot and they make sure that they never differentiate between the two

They love their daughters a lot and they make sure that they never differentiate between the two. Ruhana and Anamika are four years apart and the former takes the latter as her baby. She cares for Anamika as if she’s her only saviour.

Ruhana is a business graduate and helps her dad in the family business. She has started taking hold of precious business matters. While Anamika is studying Law. She’s doing a combined course for a Bachelor in Arts and Law. 

Nikhil is quite proud of his daughters

Nikhil is quite proud of his daughters. Ragini is a homemaker but she helps him in business affairs. Now, Nikhil tends to look forward to his wife and elder daughter for business affairs. Anamika is younger but she often gives advice that her parents and sister can’t think of.

Life’s good for this small family.

******
It’s a fine day in the Oberoi House. Nikhil and Ragini are having their morning tea. The house is quiet as the chirping birds are still asleep. Nikhil looks at Ragini asking about his daughters.

“ Aaj Ruhana and Anu uthe nahi?”  Nikhil asks.

“Aaj Sunday hai, Nikhil. Aur Ruu kal derr raat tak kuch kaam kar rahi thi aur uski laadli bhi jaag rahi thi.” Ragini says with a smile.

“Usey apni behen ke bina neend bhi toh nahi aati hai.” Nikhil smiles.

“Exactly! Tumhe yaad hai kaise Ana ne zidd ki thi ek separate room ki? Lekin aaj bhi usey Ruhana ke paas hi sona hota hai.” Ragini smiles, remembering the past moments.

“Sach mein, waqt toh pankh laga ke udd gaya hai jaise. Sach mein, betiyan jaldi badi ho jaati hain.”  Nikhil says softly.