Chapter2 (The Voice)

This one is for @chick55. Sweetheart I wish that life gives you better chance. We are not friends but I would love to be. Smile ツ ♥

......................................................

It has been a week since we moved here. I was trying to settle down or rather get used to the environment where I was to stay for next few years.

Tomorrow Monday morning I was joining my school but I was least excited. I am not very friendly person and making friends wasn't my best talent.

"I wanna go to the lake",Lilly said giving me her best smile. She was nine years younger than me, thus making me more of a motherly image for her. She was pain in the butt sometimes, for past half an hour she is whining that she wanted to take a dip.

"Okay", I said tired of all this cries. I got up and changed in one of the bikini and wearing a t-shirt and shorts above it, I was ready.

Walking down the road, Lilly was jumping up and down singing one of the annoying rhymes. Suddenly my phone rang and before answering it, I told Lilly to stop.

"You should never go to the basement... Get out", some voice croaked on the other side of the line. It was some lady and she sounded., scared. Before I could reply,she hung up.

It was weird. What did she mean by that? Was she talking about the house?

I thought that it was just a sick joke and started walking again.

We were by the lake and I still wasn't able to get that voice out of my head. I must be lying if I said I wasn't creeped out..

Lilly was playing while I sat by the deck and was busy listening to Adam Lambert's songs.

I lied down and closed my eyes for the weather was real pleasant and I loved the sun shining above me.

............

"Get out", she cried and vanished in the air.

"why? what is it?", I cried but before she could answer, she was gone. I could see a man standing leaning by the wall, I had seen me earlier.

"Hey who are you?", I asked him getting up from the floor. I moved towards him but somewhere I was scared.

I touched his shoulder hesitatingly, there was a complete silence and the only thing I could hear my heart beating across my rib.

He looked up and I could see his eyes, they were red, they were EVIL.

"She is mine now!", he growled leaping towards me.

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

I woke up and saw around, I was still by the lake, It was just a dream. I might have felt asleep, taking a deep breath I got up. And suddenly I realised, Lilly wasn't there.

I tried to find her and ran all the way around screaming her name but she was not there. She was Gone!!

.........................................................

Thank you for reading.

Vote/Comment/fan :))