The Possession

She was screaming with pain, the agony in her voice shook the walls of my room.

"We have to take her to the asylum" my mum came in, with tears in her eyes.

I could not say anything, my own deed had sealed my words. But somewhere, somewhere deep in my heart, I knew Lilly was not a schizophrenic... She was posessed.

-Em

Chapter-1

"The beginning"

"Come here, I need your help" I screamed. Lily was busy brushing her shiny black silky hair, she just got dyed.

I stopped calling,for all I know, she wouldn't leave a single hair of her unbrushed even if I am on fire.

I left the bags packed and wentdown to see around. Now I knew inheriting a house by the lake was the best idea.

I saw Dad mingling with his golf bags but Mom was nowhere to be seen.

I went out.Walking down the road, the breeze of the wet soil refreshed my mind. The nature was intriguing .

The lake was domed with the sheets of an unpleasant silence, the silence that shivered down my spine.

There was something wrong. Before I could give it any other thoughts, I saw a man.

He was hidden behind a black coat, his black dark eyes hidden with an awkward depth met mine. For the time, I blinked my eyes... He was gone.....