Chapter 1

I wake up and think it's gonna be a normal day of 10th grade,i mean,it always is?

I get dressed in a lazy but good looking fit.

On my way Downstairs I hear my twin siblings through their closed door

"Lucas!I need my shoe!GIVE IT!" "No Madeline!na na na na na!You can't get me!" I sigh cause I know my mom will make me stop them.I open the door and the twins stop."Lucas." I start walking to my younger brother."give me her shoe." I hold out my hand,waiting for him to put Madeline's shoe in it."ugh,fine.Brat." He says and puts her shoe in my hand."thank you y/n!" Madeline says and smiles."You're welcome." I  run downstairs and skip breakfast cause I was probably gonna be late for the bus.

I ran out the house cause I saw my bus was approaching my bus stop."Shit!" I start running faster and end up making it on the bus.

Im panting as I get in my seat but I decide to pull my AirPods out my pocket and listen to music.But I don't feel them in my pocket.*oh shit,did I really forget my AirPods!* I think and lean back in my seat.

I ended up falling asleep on the bus window and woke up cause the bus stopped.I saw I was at school and sighed.

While I wait for the bell to ring,I talk to some of my friends."yea,I heard we're getting new students today!" Alex said."I hope they're hot." His sister,Alexis,said."God I hate that we're siblings." Alex said and rolled his eyes.

When the bell rang,I was exited about the new students and wondered if I had any classes with them.

While in Ms.Shelbis class I do my work and hear the school phone ring.Everyone looks up,hoping it's them being checked out.But it's not!

"Y/n," Everyone's looking at me now."there's a new student in the office,can you go get him" I jump out my seat cause I was waiting for this moment!

When I get to the office,I tell them why I'm there.

"Oh-he's right there!" The assistant points at a boy sitting in a seat.He looks up from his phone,then at me.He then gets up and starts walking to me.I smile and show him to the the class.

When we're half way through the class ig he realized he never told me his name cause out of nowhere he said"Oh hi I'm Javon btw-" "cool,im y/n!" I say and give him another smile.

When we make it to the classroom,the teacher stops teaching and says "oh-this is the new student!lets introduce ourselves!" The teacher drops the expo marker and looks at the first student."oh-uh me?" The kid says confused."yes you." "Oh...I'm Alex.-" "And im his sister!Alexis!" Everyone hated Alexis cause she was a huuuuge pick me."NO ONE CARES!"some random boys yelled out.She looks up mad and rolls her eyes as she sits down. "Actually javon,just sit down..."

But of course,the only open seat is infront of me.