Country Chaos ★

"AHHH!" Yelled Italy, first to break the silence.

That snapped everyone back to focus.
Russia casually pointed his pipe towards the unknown teen, France got a butter knife, Britan pulled out a spoon, Italy held a fork, and Germany pulled out a gun, all towards the unfortunate teen.
"Who are you?" The german asked, gripping his gun tightly.

As he spoke, everyone was able to get a better glance at the young man. He wore a green bomber jacket with a NASA t-shirt, black gloves, dark blue jeans with small rips, and some tall black boots. There was also a belt which held some handguns and weapons. He had sunglasses resting on his sandy blonde hair, and had one eye that was the clearest sky blue, and the other eye was a darker blackish brown. Besides the clothing and details, the teen had some noticable various scars and cuts all over him, as well as a bullet wound on his right ankle.

The teen's eyes were darting around the room, looking for an escape. Some countries barricaded the door, others surrounding him. Knowing that there was no way to get out, he hesitated, "Alfred."

"And what were you doing?" Arthur asked, realizing he was holding a spoon, and quickly shoving it back into his pocket.

"Running." Alfred was obviously trying to give as less information as he could.

"On the rooftops, breaking windows?" Gilbert, or Prussia, asked, holding in a chuckle.

"You could say that," Alfred looked nervously at the windows. As he spoke, the nations started to notice a bit of an American accent.

"I'm assuming those choppers had something to do with you, da?" Ivan smirked.

"Maybe- maybe not." The teen was not going to give any answers.

"You must be an American, hm?" Francis recognized the accent.

"Um..." Alfred avoided eye contact with anyone.

Matthew stared at the American.

"You guys, what if he IS the personification?" Matthew said, looking directly at Alfred for a response.

"I- umm...what..." Alfred thought about what he could do in this situation. He tried putting on the best clueless face, and said simply,"No."

"Zhen he must be stalking on us!" France accused.

Oops, that might not have been the best option.

Alfred looked desperately for an escape. The situation would only get crazier from here.

A voice from outside yelled, "AFJ, WE KNOW YOU'RE HIDING IN THERE!"