14

"She's always preferred men such as yourself, Henson," Elijah said, taking a long draw off his whiskey. "Rough and uncultured."

Minerva could feel Oliver bristle under her. So she leaned into him and whispered, "More like strong and dominant." Her hand skated over his shoulder. "And a uniform is a nice touch."

"What did you say, wife?" Elijah asked. He was now leaning on his elbows in an attempt to hear her.

"I just said I love a man in uniform, but my husband refuses to wear his..."

"Bullshit," Elijah said, lounging back again. But he seemed a little agitated. "Fuck," he cursed as he eyed Minerva and Oliver. "Alex disapproves."

"Hm?"

"Alex disapproves of this," he gestured to Minerva and Oliver. "He doesn't think I should share you..."

Minerva sniggered and gave a coy smile. "But he wants..."

"He wants you not fucking footmen and neighbors..."

"But that's not his..."

"I know," he said and took another sip of his drink. "I know. But he was being protective, and...he had a point."

Minerva looked at her new husband like he had grown a second head. "This is what you want...footmen and..."

"Yes, well, Alex assured me that he and Pen could take the place of..." he gestured to Oliver. "Besides, Ben is looking for a new footman that may do some the things Hanson here...enjoys."

"Oh," Minerva looked at Oliver and back at Elijah after a few seconds. "Ooooh."

"Mmhm. So, what do you think, love? Shall we become...exclusive?"

"I don't think you understand exclusivity very well...."

"Well, not with each other," he chuckled. "With Alex and Pen."

"I'm open to that."

Elijah immediately stood, clapped his hands together, and ordered Oliver out. He assured him a position in either their house or the generals, and Oliver left the room.

A silence enveloped them as they looked at one another. It was almost like a 'now what?' question loomed.

"Eli," Minerva said, and she wrapped her arms around her husband's neck. "You know I would do anything for you, right?"

"As you should," he smugly said.

"Can I ask you for something?"

"Of course, love."

"Can you...can you play a little game with me?"

"A game? Cards?"

"Hardly. No cards are involved. More of a roleplay."

"Mmm, now I'm listening."

"You weren't before?"

"Only enough to get what I want..."

"Oh, hush. Anyway, would you be willing to be...rough with me?"

"Rough? I am already rough with you. Plus, you are pregnant..."

"I'm not asking to be beaten up, Eli. Just a little faux rape or brute force fucking."

"Goodness, woman! I had no idea."

"You know I enjoy the pain..."

"Indeed you do, love," he said with a lascivious smirk. "You truly want this?"

"Yes, my lord," she said, looking up at him with her fingertips curling through his hair. "I want you to fuck me so hard that I can barely walk."

"Mm," Elijah said as his hand encircled her throat and began to squeeze. "You'll say 'no' to me? Try to stop me? Or will you take my abuse like a good girl?"

"I'll stop y-you," she stammered as his hold tightened.

"Stop me?" Elijah scoffed. "I'm not scarred from fighting little things like you. And I still stand. So, don't think you will win. Your flesh will be black and blue when I am done, and your pussy, throat, and ass will beg for mercy."

"F-fuck you," she puffed as she encircled his powerful forearm in her tiny hands to try to pull his free.

"Fuck me? Tsk tsk, countess. Fuck you," he said between clenched teeth.

Minerva looked into his eyes as he began to march them toward the gigantic bed in the middle of the room. Using her neck as a handle, he pushed her back onto the bed, and she scrambled to escape.

"Darling, you can't escape me," he darkly stated as he grabbed her slim ankle and pulled her toward him. He dominated the room with his will and stature as his eyes cut into hers. He shrugged out of his coat as he alternated his grip on her leg.

Minerva could feel some bruising begin as he once again tugged her closer. He was now in only his shirt and pants, and his cravat was unwound in his unused fist as he looked at her exposed calf.

"P-please, my lord," she begged.

"Oh, now you want to behave. Not quite," Elijah said as he tied the cravat around her ankle and fastened it to the bedpost. "There we go. Like a mutt
tied to a tree, my little bitch. Now, time for the fun."

Elijah walked over to the dresser and opened a drawer. He searched only for a second until finding his prize. He drew out a military sword and scabbard. The scabbard was leather protected by a smooth metal tip.

Minerva watched him approach the bed with the sword balanced on both hands like an offering. She began to breathe heavily with wide eyes. The fear that coursed through her ran straight to her cunt as she imagined how he planned to use the tool of war.

"You like?" he chuckled, watching her reaction to the weapon. "Are you afraid I will stab you on our wedding night? Before I even fuck you? I'm not a monster, love."

Minerva watched his approach and tried to get as far away as she could on the bed while still being tied up. "I-I'm sorry."

"You will be, love," he wickedly stated. He unsheathed the sword and then used the sharp blade to tear her wedding dress from her body.

All thoughts of the footman and their rushed nuptials were out of her head. She could only think of the liquid heat pooling inside her as he trailed the sharp point down her now-naked sternum to her apex.

He stopped when he reached her center and laid the sword on the bed. Then he began to examine the scabbard. "You know I used to wear this into battle. More often than not, it was coated and slick in the blood of our enemies. Today, however, I plan to make it slick with something else."

Minerva's breath hitched as she observed him run the cool metal tip through her wet folds. She tried to push it away as part of the game, but Elijah captured her hands and held them over her head as he lay beside her now prone and vulnerable body.

"You want this," he kissed her temple and began to push the sheath lower and into her hole. It wasn't as thick as he was, so it wasn't the size that made her squirm. But it was the mental images and connotations it elicited.

He began to brutally fuck her with it, seeing how far he could push it with her crying out in pain. He pinched her clit and bit her nipples as she organized on the metal inside her.

After he withdrew it, he wasn't done. He slapped Minerva's pussy until she came again.

He finally rolled her to her tummy and grabbed the still-wet scabbard. "Let's loosen you up, slut," he grilled as he pushed the tip to her asshole and violated her.

He didn't keep it there long because he had other things in mind for her ass. Within seconds of withdrawing, he was balls deep inside her ass and fucking her without any gentleness. It caused her to cum as her clit rubbed the bedding, and the pain triggered a dark need inside her.

"Good girl," Elijah said as he stood to untie her ankle. "That was quite pleasant. Did you enjoy it?"

Minerva rolled onto her back and smiled at her new husband. "Next time, slap my face and make me suck your cock," she said, licking her lips.

The End

A corner of his mouth lifted. "But of course, love. Your wish is my command."