Chapter 15: Just Another Night

Kris POV

Scarlett and I were looking at clothes on the shelves, "Things are really nice here but I can't afford to buy what I want." I heard Scarlett say. I pulled out my credit card and handed it to her, "Whatever you want, it's on me." She just smiled, "You're very kind, Mr. Wu Yifan but I don't want you to think I'm trying to take advantage of you with your money an-" I stopped her by placing a finger on her soft lips, "Shhh.. I know you don't care about my fame or my money." Scarlett just smiled. "Now let's blow this joint." I said. "Tao, take the keys and drive home or wherever with Xiumin. I'm going to hang out with my girl." Tao rolled his eyes and caught the keys and walked to the car with Xiumin. I can tell he was annoyed but I didn't care, I'm with Scarlett now.

Tao POV

Xiumin and I got in the SUV. "Where are we going?" Xiumin asked. "I don't know." I grumbled. "You don't seem happy, Tao." "I'm not, I came here to hang out with Kris and he just basically told us to leave him alone, FOR A GIRL." "Maybe she's different." "I don't care, Xiumin. I just.. I just miss Kris." "We all miss him and Luhan but.. We know that he's no longer part of our daily lives and that he now has other things to do, and he's going to be seeing people like Scarlett for instance." I rolled my eyes and sighed, Xiumin was right, as usual. "Alright Xiumin, you win. Now shut up before you annoy me." Xiumin just laughed, "Let's go to the beach, Tao." I smiled at Xiumin, "Let's."

Scarlett POV

"Don't we need that?" I asked while staring at Kris. "It's cool, boo. We can rent a car for today. You know I'll take care of you girl." We walked down the street, looking for a car rental dealership. "There's one." I said. It was an Enterprise Rental dealership. We looked around, seeing that most cars were sporty, classy and extremely expensive. I sighed, "Should we look elsewhere?" "Nah this is perfect." Kris mumbled as he walked towards a Bentley, looking at its sleek design. "I say we ride this one!" Chirped Kris. "Alright." We rented the car and drove through the streets of Beverly Hills.

"Where are we going?" I asked while looking out the window. "Don't ask." Replied Kris. I groaned. Why can't he just tell me? I'm not a fan of surprises. An hour later passes by, the radio was on, we were first arguing about what to listen to, I said Brandon Flowers, he said Drake but we just ended up listening to KIIS F.M. Since that's what we both decided on. "We're getting closer to our stop, so put this on." He hands me a piece of cloth while keeping the steering wheel steady with his other hand. "Are you fucking serious?" I asked, sounding irritated. "Shhh, just wrap it around your head woman. I promise you gon' enjoy yourself." I rolled my eyes and wrapped the cloth around my eyes. "Thank you." I heard him mumble.

I felt the car jerk to a stop, and I heard Kris' soft hums as he opens the door for himself then goes to my side and opens the door for me and helps me out of the car. I was quite nervous by this time and I couldn't wait to see what would be in front of me. "It's time." I heard him whisper as he removed the cloth that blocked my eyesight. A flash of light is what I first saw and then I realized where I was. We where at Universal Studios, I turned to look at Kris. He was grinning at me and I just smiled. "Are you sure it's okay for you to be here in public?" I asked. "Why wouldn't it be?" He said. "Well.. You know, you're Kris Wu Yifan." He chuckled as soon as I said that, "That's something Maki would say, not Scarlett." I laughed a long with him, "True."