Chapter 10: Date Night

Maki POV

Luhan and I sang along to Imagine Dragons', There's Nothing Left To Say. I had no idea he liked them and when I found out, it made me like him even more.

Luhan: "Who knows how long I've been awake now?"

Me: "The shadows on my wall don't sleep,"

Together: "They keep calling me, beckoning."

We kept singing and I looked at him, he had such a beautiful smile, I felt my heart sink, this man, how can he be in front of me, so close? I always thought I'd be watching him from behind a screen, never thought I'd actually encounter him.

"We're here." He shouted excitedly, which knocked me out of my thoughts and I looked at my surroundings. It was such a beautiful sight. We were on top of a mountain's cliff, but not in an ordinary mountain cliff, a special one. It had a beautiful rose garden, every single color you could think of, all in bloom which had given the air a beautiful aromatic scent. There were also these cute Chinese styled lamps that dangled on a rope, the wind blowing on them softly, and a wooden bench that was hand carved beautifully, the image showed a tree blooming into a heart while a couple sat beside it.

"W-wow.." I felt my knees tremble. Did he do this for me? I felt two hands brush my side and he wrapped his arms around me from behind, holding me tightly as he laid his chin on my shoulder and whispered in my ear, "Is that a yes on the date, Maki?" The way he said my name, it drove me crazy, but in a good way.

Luhan POV

I smiled at her, seeing her reaction to this place, it made me happy because I knew she definitely approved. I placed the bag of burgers down on the bench and wrapped my arms around her, and whispered in her ear, "Is that a yes on the date Maki?" She bit her lip and finally managed to speak, "Yes." She quickly turned around and hugged me, tightly. She laid her head on my shoulder, and I ran my fingers through her hair, then I tipped her chin up so she could face me and kissed her on the forehead. Her eyes, they were sparkling beautifully, I smiled and said lowly, "Let's eat."

Kris POV

I was at the buffet when Scarlett called, I was actually really happy that she called, I was bored as hell. Luhan had ditched me to hang with Maki. "Hey Alex." I shouted, and he came jogging to me, "Yeah, Kris?" "Mind taking care of the restaurant for me, please?" "Again?" Grumbled Alex. "Yeah but this time, I'll pay you for it." Alex's eyes lit up, "Well if money is involved, then alright." "Cool, see ya." I said and walked out and went to my car, I had to get ready, I'm going to meet a Queen.

I play Good Boy by GD & Taeyang because it's my shit and drive off. Luckily for me, my home is nearby so I get there within 10 minutes and run inside the house to take a quick shower. After taking the shower, I put on a Boy London shirt and blue jeans and Nikes, then head out to Starbucks.

Scarlett POV

Makeup or no makeup? Hm I'll go with light. I applied light eyeliner and lipgloss and looked at myself in the mirror, I am wearing a Twenty-One Pilots tee and black jeans and high top converse. I fixed my hair, combing it down and smiled at myself through the mirror. I look great.

"I'll be going now, Noodles." I pick her up and kiss her, "I'll miss you baby." She barked back as in a reply to "I'll miss you too!" And I set her down and left the house. My neighbor was outside and waved at me so I waved back and headed to my car. Time to go meet Kris.