ch 3 last wish

After my grandfather shifted into room we all took a breath of relief.  Then i was not at all feeling good its like this all stress took a toll on me. So i just sits down .

Then suddenly i saw someone coming in.
When i forced myself to see who has come its some uncle same as the age of my grandfather .
he directly come and sit beside me .

He lovingly said
"Meera are you all right baccha tell me do you required something, or would you like to sleep, what happened baccha. "

"No baba i am fine i replied "

"No baccha you are looking dull what happened he again enquired".

"No i am totally fine baba.i replied "

"You are calling me baba but not meaning it this is not fair meera go now i won't talk with you  he said like a children".

I just laugh out loud, because he has a body like an army high ranked officer and his white hair are perfectly trimmed and short and he had that aura like a person who demand respect. But his behavior is like a teenager female . Those who bitch around  perfectly like( mean girl sitcom)

Now you're  laughing rather than  asking for my forgiveness ohh god where the generation is going on nowadays. He said

Now i laughed much more like my tears come and my stomach hurts and by looking at me he also started laughing .

He loving padding my head and bless with many blessings that one blessings contains i should get many children.

I then started laughing loudly then when my family comes they all looked shocked because i am not feeling well before few minutes and now i am laughing.
My father recognised the uncle so he touch his feet and took blessings, my mother and brother did same, he blessed us with unique blessings  like for my brother he said god give him 100of girlfriend.

Then a young man come with not heavy muscle but with a body like (Captain America), and face like a  greek god and his eyes are the best part they were like deep green its like its an evergreen Forest.  they are straight looking me up without even blinking. His grandfather approach him and made him introduction but my brother replying back that meet him before ,and my mother praise him like he is an angel but by looking at him i know that he contains some dark or grey side of himself.

Then all the nurses come and doctor come and started preparing room for my grandfather. Within 5 minutes my grandpa was shifted in the room since he is under the effects of anesthesia.

Then also i am feeling like sick blackdots started to appear in my line of vision. But i shook my head

Then my grandpa asked for me i just stepped forward and the asked for brandon, i think i heard wrong there is no one i know of that name but to my suprise the greek gods come forward,  and he stand with me. He is such an man who is blessed with each and everything ,i envy his height. i think he is 6 feet because i am 5.5 inch and i reach at his chest level .
Then my grandpa took my hand and asked for his hand and he then make him hold my hand .
Bradon hold my hand and his hand was huge so my hand got disappeared in his hand and his grip on my hands was firm and my grandpa sandwich our hand with his own .

Now i am confused and looked for clue at my family but they all are shocked and confused same as me. Even the grandpa friend Bradon  grandfather was confused.

Next thing i know grandpa just drop the nuclear bomb at us.

He said
Meera bradon please get married  my dear children please full filled my last wish and the promise which meera your grandmother has given to Brandon mother just before her death.

Please my dear children please full filled promise and my last wish by saying this he stared to cry like a baby.
Bradon just tighten his grip and said ok grandpa  i will marry meera.

I have not seen my grandpa cry even at a time when my grandma leave us he is always stand like a pillar to our family.

By hearing bradon replied my mind just fogged up and pain intensity increased and black dots. Started to appear and next thing i know i just loose my consisness and i fainted.

--------------------------------------------------
Authors note
Thank you everyone for your support this story  rankes at 2 😍😍😍