ch 1 emergency

I am giving mine university final semester exam . Looking at the clock and making sure i can complete this question within a minute. suddenly the teacher come and announced my name and I didn't know what the hell happened.

Now all eyes are on me being an introvert its an situation where i fell most awkward.

Meera she again announced

Yes mam i said with my voice that was like a whisper to me but neitherless she saw your hand

Sumbit your paper and come with me the teacher said

No way i am going to do this i cant let my future go into vein and lets divya be topper.

Guys its a life and death situation ok i get it i am extremely exaggerating but i am anxious now.

i am calculating the how many marks will i get if i submit the paper now.
Thank God i have completed half of my paper  thank you anjali mam for making my writing speed fast.

Teacher again announced my name

Yes i said and took my answer sheet with me and managed to remember all the excuses i can give to attend my paper.

Yes i am a nerd since being introvert you tend to make a book your friends and i am highly competitive with the other toppers.

But my examiner is more curious then me she went ahead of me to the teacher who announced my name (note the sarcasm  my invigilating teacher is so cooperative)

I reached the teacher and when she saw me the announced teacher introduced herself as a principle of exam center college. Meera your grandfather is in ICU and you need to go now.

How when what  are only thing going in my mind .

I submit my paper to nosy teacher and run toward the main gate of the college .

From behind i can hear someone calling mine name but i just run like hosen bolt.

There i see a car coming to the main gate  before the car could park i grab a seat in the car. But the person who was screaming my name to come over car window.

Then i see its my crush but i don't have time for this now (note the sarcasms how lucky i am)

He give me my bag and mobile and other accessories and said call him . If i required anything.

Wow just wow till now he react like i don't exist now he is after me.

So i looked at the car driver side it was my driver Bhaiya. Who used to know about my feelings. 

I just managed to  node at my crush and then shared a look with driver bhaiya and i think he get a hint that we should leave now he took off the car.

Then i started  questioning my driver Bhai.

Kya hua baba ko Bhaiya i said to driver bhaiya
(what happened to baba)

Nothing gudiya dekh sab thik ho jayega driver bhaiya replied
(nothing doll everything is going to be fine)

But yeh hua kaise subh tak toh sab thik tha i asked
( how all this happened till morning everthing was fit and fine)

He didn't reply but drive the car more faster than he usually would.

Now i am getting anxious and feeling vulnerable and helpless.
I hate this feeling.

My grandfather is very close to me he is the only person who teach me how to make dough and made me introduce to indian mythology stories and force me to read all the mythology.

I can't see my grandfather die.
I can die for my family.