Haunted House

Isabella's eyes snapped open, and she sat up with a start. She was lying on the floor of the abandoned factory, her body aching from the fall. Her heart raced as she looked around, trying to get her bearings.

But then she heard it. A faint scratching sound, coming from somewhere deep within the factory.

Isabella's breath caught in her throat as she tried to identify the source of the noise. It sounded like it was coming from the basement, and she knew she had to investigate.

She made her way down the stairs, her heart pounding in her chest. The air was musty and stale, and Isabella shuddered as she felt a cold breeze wash over her.

And then she saw it. A door at the end of the hallway, slightly ajar. Isabella approached it slowly, her hand shaking as she reached out to push it open.

The room beyond was dark and musty, and Isabella could barely see anything in the dim light. But then she heard it again, the scratching sound, louder this time.

She took a step forward, and then froze. A figure had appeared in front of her, shrouded in the darkness. Isabella tried to back away, but she was rooted to the spot.

And then the figure moved, lunging at her with inhuman speed. Isabella screamed and stumbled backward, tripping over something on the floor.

As she fell, she realized what she had tripped over. Bones. Human bones.

Isabella scrambled to her feet and turned to run, but then she saw it. A pair of glowing eyes, watching her from the darkness. And then another pair. And another.

She was surrounded, trapped in the haunted house with no way out. Isabella closed her eyes and prayed for a miracle, but she knew it was too late. The creatures had found her, and they weren't going to let her go.