21.Strongest of Japan

6 months has passed since that fateful day.Hiroki looks over the school he took over in less than 2 days.

Zane took care of the aftermath of his massacre of the school, and everything almost went back to normal.

Key word almost.

Now the teachers don't reprimand or try to get hiroki in trouble now that he is the succesor to the Yamazaki clan.

Hiroki tho never did anything bad at all,he did his work,homework, and assignments on time.
He was late sometimes, but other than that, he was a great student.

The teachers impressed that he didn't seek trouble and minded his business change their opinion of him.

Tho the students still feared him. Many students saw the monster that he was and stayed away out of fear. Hiroki didn't care tho, he just wanted to finish school and succeed as the yamazaki head.

The bastard tho is still in a coma. The damage he took from hiroki was to severe that he was taken to the ambulance.

Hiroki ex family and girl all tried to talk to hiroki, but hiroki didn't aknowledge their existence. The silence was eating them alive.

Not even a nod or hello. All they got was silence.the girls stopped visiting the bastard as he was in a coma. So they got their shit together and moved on life without him.

They worked to show hiroki that they changed, but hiroki didn't care.
As king of the school, he was challenged  by other kings from other districts. He slaughtered then all.

He earned the title Strongest Of Japan. Every school was defeated by him. He heard of a biker that slaughtered every college and school in the Kanto region.

He knew it was kagiroi student as he was the only one who was capable of doing that. So he was excited to fight him soon.

Hiroki looked at the sky and admired it. He saw a bird land next to him and just observed him.

Hiroki pets the bird gently, and the bird doesn't fly away and just let's himself get pet.

hiroki looks at the big and thinks of himself as the bird. He is free to do whatever he wants. He spread his wings and took over most of Japan without worry.

As hiroki walks down from the roof and heads toward the exit, he gets a message from gun

Gun:So you took over most of Japan, you little brat, congrats, it seems you will surpass me in the future.

I heard you want to fight kagiroi student.  Kagiroi told me you can find him at a college near kanto

He is down to fight as well.

Hiroki:nice il go meet him this week.

Gun:don't underestimate him. He is 2 years older than you and taught by the strongest biker of all time.

Hiroki:I won't, thanks, old man
Check you out.

Gun:Don't call me old man, you little shit.check ya out, brat.

As hiroki ends the call, he heads to his house to get his shit ready. As he arrived at his flat, he got his shit in his bag he called Zane to take him to Kanto.

He couldn't wait to fight the strongest in the Kanto region.

He knew that this fight would be his toughest since gun himself.

Hiroki: I hope you give me a good fight kagiroi.

I can't wait

I can't wait.