18.King vs King

AU:Song For this chapter: Help yourself-Ezekiel

As hiroki about to enter the roof, we see the cheating duo text queen whore and the daughter to come to the school as hiroki is going to beat up their man.

But by the time they arrive it would be to late.

Hiroki kicks the door open. The door breaks from its handles and lands on the floor next to the bastard.

The bastard just looks at him with amusement.

Bastard:Do you really think you can beat me?

Hiroki just looks at him with a calm face. He looks calm on the outside,but on the inside.... there was a blood thirsty rage.. a rage to beat him, kill him to so many things to him.

Bastard:You think that you can beat me? I beat everybody from this school. I fucked all the hot chick's from here.

Taking them away from their boyfriends was just an extra.

Hiroki eyes now start to glow.

Bastard:But your Mother and sister? Your girl and your friend?
They were the best I ever had.

Such a shame that you had to run away during ou--

Hiroki didn't let him finish. 1 punch to the face silence him. He dragged his punch all the way to the ground. Having a bloody fist print on his face.

Hiroki:Get up fucker im not done with you yet.

The bastard looks at him with hateful eyes. He didn't want to admit it, but that punch really hurt.

Hiroki:You think you're so tough doing that shit huh

Hiroki throws another punch and a uppercut to the face

The bastard couldn't even see it coming and was sent flying. Hiroki grabs him before he goes to far.

Hiroki:Where do you think your going

He then slams him to the ground, making the floor crack under his slam

Hiroki:You said you were gonna put me in my place. Come on, I'm waiting.

The bastard throws a punch, but hiroki easily redirects it and throws a straight punch at him, and it knocks the air out of him.

The bastard on his knees having trouble breathing is met with a kick to the face breaking some teeth in the process

Hiroki:Is this the so-called king of the school? You said you were gonna beat me up! COME ON DO SOMETHING!

Hiroki rains punches on him, and the bastard couldn't even hold his hands in a block position and was assaulted with punches.

Hiroki looks at his enemy with bruises all over his face....but he's not done he wants to make him suffer.

With great hearing, he hears the girls arrive to the roof, and he knows now they are watching. smiling sinisterly, hiroki looks at the bastard

Hiroki goes and punches the bastard over and over

Hiroki goes and punches the bastard over and over. He tries to counterattack with a punch or a jab back, but hiroki blocks it, then elbows him in the gut.

The bastard having blood all over his face, looks at hiroki with anger and fear

Bastard:How did you get so strong.... this isn't how it was supposed to be!! You cheated!! I'll kill you!!! il k-

Hiroki couldn't hear anymore all he had left was his rage and his killer instinct

Hiroki couldn't hear anymore all he had left was his rage and his killer instinct. All that matters to him was killing this fucker.

He couldn't stop,he kept going and going. It didn't matter that the bastard was begging for mercy.

He wanted to make him feel what he felt that day

Powerless
Weak
Pathetic
Worthless

He let himself loose on his bloodlust.
The Hate he was bottling in, he let it all go.

The whores looked horrified they saw the boy that they once knew was kind become a monster, And they knew it was their fault

Hiroki looks at the bastard with blood and bruises all over his body. He Looked like if he was a doorstep away from death.

And he smiles at his work.

Hiroki:From now on

There is a New King of this School
And it's

ME