-:DnD- Moonjou:-

A/N: I was debating whether or not to put this in my Spoofs book, but I decided we need more funny in the world :D Also that grammar was on purpose. Anyway, this is essentially about DnD. Quick summary just for some of my strictly-canon readers, who may want to skip this story: Moon and Kinkajou, in a fit of hilarity, decide to make their DnD characters fall in love, and end up falling in love themselves. If you don't know what DnD is, go look it up- it's really fun, and if you get a bunch of friends together, you can always do a WoF based campaign. This is basically going to be a really spoof-y ship, I don't have time to make this amazing, and anyway, it's about dragons playing DnD, what did you expect?

Now! Onward!

Edit: God it was a terrible idea to make it from Serene's perspective ;~; It's so hard to write but it'll be cute...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  The students of Jade Mountain Academy were getting bored. Sure, they had art, and music, and history, and a library, but that was all in the real world. They were all plagued by the perfectly natural desire to imagine.

  Then one day, a dragon had a wonderful idea: Why not make a game to satisfy these fantastical desires? It could be action-packed, it could be chock-full of jokes, all at the same time- and all you needed were some dice! Dice were small wooden objects with a varying number of sides, each side having one number carved into it- the higher, the better. Using these dice, you could determine whether or not you succeed in doing something! 

  It was perfect- you could do whatever you want. They decided to name their new game Dungeons and Dragons (or DnD), and the dragon who would control the campaign would be called the Dungeon Master (or DM). After classes were over, students who were signed up to participate in these campaigns would go to the assigned classroom, based on winglet. Each winglet got a seperate classroom, but winglets could be combined when needed.

  This dragon's name was Serene. Yes, I'm putting my character in, because I'm lazy and I need a dragon to be the DM. Anyway, I'm using the Jade Winglet from my version, which has a lot of new dragons. Yeah, and Winter isn't in it, because in this universe he stayed behind because he wanted to study scavengers or whatever, and Serene took his place (by saying she was 50% IceWing, 25% SeaWing and 25% SandWing, because that's what she looks like). Anyway, on with the actual plot, I've explained plenty for you dummies. I didn't mean that, by the way, and even if I did, I wouldn't admit it because insulting the audience is why no one reads my books. Also it's from Serene's perspective), because I think it will be hilarious having the audience shake their heads while Serene tries to figure out why Moon and Kinkajou are "trying to wrestle with their snoots", if you know what I mean (kissing). Anyway...

  Kinkajou was excited. Well, that was normal, Kinkajou was always excited. But right now, Kinkajou was excited about DnD. 

"It's going to be so fun! Well, it'll be more fun once I find the partner that would be perfect for my character, but IT'S GOING TO BE SO FUN!!!" These were her thoughts on the matter, apparently. Pretty typical for Kinkajou. I'm sure she'll be absolutely ecstatic that I'm the DM. Serene chuckled to herself. It was usually easy to figure out Kinkajou's emotions, they were a textbook example- happy, sad, angry, scared.

  Moon, on the other hand, remained a complete enigma. Serene turned to her other Clawmate. She had an almost studious expression on her face, however she was not reciting facts or going over a book. Serene had guessed by now that that was her "anxious" face, but she couldn't be quite sure. 

  "Before we go, I have one last thing to tell you- I'm going to be the DM!" Serene practically squealed. She wasn't sure why, but being around Kinkajou seemed to affect her in a way that made her talk in a high-pitched voice. 

  "Oh. My. STARS! When were you planning on telling us? Please don't tell me the plot. No, do, so I can help you with it! Agh, no, but that would totally be ruining  the surprise, ughhhhh. AHHH, I'M SO EXCITEDD!" Kinkajou burst. The three of them started walking towards the library, where their session would be taking place that afternoon. Nearly all of the dragons from the original Jade winglet were there, except for Winter, who had left Jade Mountain Academy before Serene joined to research Scavengers. 

  "Ooooh, what's your character's name?" Kinkajou asked the group. "Mine's Rainbubble." 

  "I'm not going to have a character, because I'm the DM." Serene rolled her eyes.

  "I-I'm naming mine Poison Ivy," Moon said. "I think having two-word names is very original..."

  "Oooh, I love it! Taking notes, taking notes." Kinkajou said. She smiled really big, but Serene couldn't tell if it was a real smile or if she was faking it.

  "That's a cool idea." Serene complimented Moon. Moon smiled at her. 

  Soon, the group reached the cave. All of the Jade Winglet was there already- Cricket, Blue, 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hhhhh I'm so sorry this is a draft but I have a lot of homework- anyway, I'll see if I have time to finish it later today or maybe tomorrow. Anyway, credits to DragonRider565 for giving me the idea to do a game! I'm going to be using your Uno idea in my spoofs book ;)