-:Rules of Requesting:-

-:- FORMAT REQUIREMENTS: DON'T request on this page! Read these rules, and then the chapter after has a form. Please use the form. One of the reasons is that it's incredibly hard for me to conjure up a good story with no context as to what's going to happen. Please at least describe a location (eg an island near Jade Mountain, with a tiny jungle + beach), but I'll be more likely to finish your story if you provide a location as well as a set-up (eg Clay and Peril are on a beach vacation with all the mains, they get left behind and eventually confess). If you do not provide this information, I may still respond to your comment, but it is likely that it will take me a long time to finish, or I may never finish it at all.

-:- AGING REQUIREMENTS: If a dragon's less than three, I won't accept them in a ship unless it's in the future when they're older. If a dragon's less than seven, no age gaps more than three years. Dragons that are less than seventeen shouldn't have age gaps more than six years. Less than thirty, ten year age gaps, and above thirty anything's allowable.

-:- RELATIONSHIP REQUIREMENTS: Dragons should not be blood related in any way. Even if they are not blood related, but still have a familial bond, I will not accept them. For example, although Sundew is not Bumblebee's real mother, Sundew acts like Bumblebee's mother. Putting the age gap aside, this would not be acceptable for familial bond reasons.

-:- EXPLICIT REQUIREMENTS: I will do lemons. If I do, I will put the correct marking on the chapter. See the next chapter for the right symbols. However, if you do request a lemon, I will probably not spend much time on the whole love idea. I'll set it up, take a brief moment to explain why the dragons are having sex, then the real lemon will start. If you'd like more build-up, please tell me- then I'll do it in multiple parts.

-:- CONSENT REQUIREMENTS: I absolutely refuse to write stories where one of the dragons in the story is not comfortable with the relationship. For example, I REFUSE TO WRITE WHIRLNAMI! Please do not request that ship, or any ship where the dragons simply hate each other.

-:- CUSTOM REQUIREMENTS: OC's are welcome! If you choose an OC, please PM me to describe their personality/appearance so I can write about them easier. If there's anything significant about your OC that you want included, make sure to add that as well- for example, if they have a trait that you love about them that you want included in the story, please say specifically that it is something you want included, otherwise I may skip over it by accident.