𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉 ➯ 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮

❝i love you, you love me
                        but not in the same way❞
➯ not in the same way, 5 seconds of summer
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

MAL.PULISIC ADDED TO THEIR STORY

SEEN BY DECLANRICE, BENCHILWELL, AND 506,022 OTHERS

➥✰

NEW MESSAGE FROM
englands best football team(s)⚽️🥅💪

MONEY MASE💰

MONEY MASE💰SHES IN HAWAII????

MONEY MASE💰
SHES IN HAWAII????

🛎️ INGHAM
mate i thought you were giving
each other space?

MONEY MASE💰
We are🤷‍♀️

MONEY MASE💰
I guess Hawaii is enough space
to forget about me

FILTH FODEN
I think he means why are you
watching her stories?

MONEY MASE💰
Oh I'm logged in on Declan's
account

RICE RICE BABY
Wait WHAT

RICE RICE BABY
She's gonna think Im a stalker
you bell end

MONEY MASE💰
Nah she won't mate I promise

MONEY MASE💰
She's gone to Hawaii so she can
look at hot islander boys while
I have to do stupid promo

MONEY MASE💰
Why else would she go to an
island unless it's to get over your
ex boyfriend :(

CHILLY☃️
Okay I'm sure she's not looking
at hot islander boys

GREMLISH
why don't you just post a hot picture
too? i mean you're loosing your
mind over her in a bikini so just post
soemthing that'll make her jealous

CAPTAIN AMERICA🦅🇺🇸💪
That is an awful idea

MONEY MASE💰
That is a fantastic idea

MONEY MASE💰
Wait why?

CAPTAIN AMERICA🦅🇺🇸💪
Because she's literally there with
Dee and her new baby

CAPTAIN AMERICA🦅🇺🇸💪
Then she's flying home for a little
bit

MONEY MASE💰
Wait back home to Pennsylvania?

CAPTAIN AMERICA🦅🇺🇸💪
Yeah man

RASHFORD
i mean it makes sense

MONEY MASE💰
No it doesn't her home is here

CAPTAIN AMERICA🦅🇺🇸💪
Not really. I mean everywhere she
looks reminds her of you guys and
she just needs a break

CAPTAIN AMERICA🦅🇺🇸💪
Just give her some space

CAPTAIN AMERICA🦅🇺🇸💪
She needs time

MONEY MASE💰
No

MONEY MASE💰
She needs to come home

➥✰

"HEY, you've reached Money Mase! Leave a message after the beep and I'll call you as soon as I can!"

"Mason!" Mallory yelled, dragging out the n in his name. "Mr. Money, Money Mase! How the hell are ya? In case you didn't see, which I'm sure ya did because Declan has been watching every single one of my Instagram stories, I'm in Kauai! I'm here, in paradise, and I can't get you out of my fucking head."

The girl sighed, jumping onto the bed of her hotel room. "It's driving me insane. I mean, I love my sister, and my niece is the cutest thing ever, honestly she reminds me of Dee so much. I just want to be a good aunt, like you are to Summer. Except uncle. But I'm not the uncle, you're the uncle... What was I saying again?"

The silence lapsed, making Mallory realize that the boy wasn't actually on the other side of the phone. He wasn't there to fill the gaps in her sentences, or remind her of what she was talking about. Mason wasn't going to swap her shoes when hers began hurting her feet, he wasn't going to hold her purse when she went to the bathroom, and he wasn't going to kiss her on the head whenever she got frustrated.

Mason wasn't there anymore.

"I still have your sweatshirt. The one you gave me the first time I spent the night," She whispered, almost as if it was a secret. "I don't think it's left my side since we broke up. It's stupid anyways, it doesn't even smell like you anymore."

The silence lapsed once more as the girl took a drink from one of the mini bottles in the refrigerator. "I'm gonna start therapy again. My mama set it up for me, for when I get back home... I think it'll be good, you know? Maybe it'll work, maybe it won't... I'm just so tired of feeling like I have been. I'm tired of making everyone around me suffer too.

"I'm sorry, by the way. I know that everything was my fault... and here I am again, running away," She trailed on, sitting back on her bed. "I mean, it is what I do best. That, and bottling everything up and writing songs that no one's ever going to see."

The girl hummed slightly, pulling her heels off her feet before sinking beneath the comforter. "I need to post something about our breakup. People might... find it weird if we're suddenly away from everyone. And I really need to stop seeing you everywhere, so if we announce the breakup, it'll be easier for me to unfollow you. I mean, your story today? You looked wonderful. And I'm not just saying that. You really did look good.

"If you miss me... don't say anything, okay?" Mallory hesitated, feeling a lump start to form. "I'll just hurt you again. This is best for you. I promise. I'm sorry I wasn't mature enough to see it. I should've been better for you.

"I love you. Goodnight, er, good morning, Mase."