Prophecy - [Hiccup]

Hiccup was sure he'd seen and heard the worst of the twins after being with them for so long.

Nothing beat what Tuffnut said to him today.

After the worst kind of pep talk in the history of pep talks, he was sure that the last person he'd ever want to discuss the topic of marriage was with the blonde follower of Loki. The Chief had no choice in the matter, however, seeing as he had rambled on about "ring tips" and how to have a happy wife, and a happy life.

Not to mention, he didn't have time to be thinking about marriage now. He had other things he needed to focus on: looking for the Hidden World, keeping the village from going crazy or hungry, the kidnapped girl, Valka going off the island to find if someone was tracking them, Grimmel's threat of killing Toothless...

It was just too much. Thankfully, the village was happy after taking a break on the unexplored island. He had thought his trek through the wildlife would clear his mind.

But cue the Thornstorn in his butt.

After patrolling the new island for a while, both Vikings went back to the main campsite. Hiccup's eyes widened upon seeing that the Berkians hadn't heard his commands and decided to build up on the piece of untouched land. While tents had been placed around the area as instructed, he could see several wooden structures beginning to take shape here and there.

Groaning out loud, he turned to Gobber, who had his hands- well, hand- on a piece of chopped timber and carrying it around to gods know where. "Gobber, I thought I'd made it perfectly clear we were just staying here for one night."

"Aye lass, loud an' clear," he said, trying to lower the wood behind so the Chief of Berk wouldn't see it; not that it didn't matter, since he'd done so already. The elden bald Viking turned to look at the others who were working nearby, shouting in the air, "You've heard the Chief, lasses! No more buildin'! We got up in the morning!"

But a wink delivered by Gobber to the others made everyone realize his words were untrue. Even though turned around on his heel, Hiccup could see the action displayed to the villagers, and looked at him in disbelief.

"Gobber, I'm serious. We need to keep moving."

The latter's blue eyes rolled to the back of his head. "oh, for cryin' out loud! Hiccup, this is the best island we've seen for a long time! It's perfectly covered, tall and paradise-wise. Ye can't blame on the Berkians for wanting to stay here."

He then pointed to the skeleton of a soon-to-be wooden hut, where a white-furred sheep stood and munched on some fresh Summer grass. "See? Even Phil likes it."

The Dragon Rider could feel protests build up on his chest, but as he spun around to see the Vikings hard at work, he knew Gobber was right. Valka had already gone and made sure they were safe, and seeing the island's structure of being way above sea level, it guaranteed protection from nearby Dragon Hunters, seeing as they generally travelled through sailing. The dragons certainly looked like they enjoyed the paradise, so he wouldn't have to worry about the winged creatures adapting to a new land.

After much debating with himself, he sighed out loud in defeat. "Fine, we can stay here. But the first signs of trouble inside the island, we bail, okay?"

Gobber slapped his back, almost making the skinny boy fall over. "Tha's what I'm talking about, Hiccup!" He then turned to the group of lingering Vikings, who were eavesdropping on their exchange, "Welcome to New Berk, lads!"

Cheers broke out all around, and both Berkians saw as the villagers' previous work progress seemed to go to another level. Happy smiles all around, the Vikings began to work harder and much more efficient than before.