Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Reckless Behavior

Fervently, and completely his hands maul my clothes away from my body. He lays them neatly over the chaise lounge at the foot of the bed. There's a remote control on the nightstand, he uses it to dim the lights. I stand weak-kneed and butt-naked at the mercy of his tormenting eyes. I feel my temperature rising standing here--watching him, watching me. My nipples form into stiff beads, and I start to sweat, awaiting his touch.

"I can't take my eyes off you," he mumbles, unbuckling his pants and letting them fall to the ground. Black Loius Vuitton boxers restrain the hard bulge behind it. I try not to stare, but the thought of how something that size might feel inside me gives me goosebumps. I cup my breasts, shy about being so completely bared to him.

"No!" Lawrence growls, low and lusty. "I've waited too long. I need to see all of you." I obey him and let my breasts dangle free. My stomach clenches nervously in this electrical attraction.

He comes closer to me. Close enough to touch me—but doesn't. Oh my God, he's teasing me. I need his hands on me now more than ever. My hormones are out of control and I want to submit to him in every way.

"I have one goal tonight Savannah..." his voice is hypnotic and his eyebrows knit. "Tell me," I whisper.

"To hear you scream while I make you cum," his words delight all my senses. My pussy tightens and I'm afraid to cum right here, right now. If me, orgasming is his goal it's already a touchdown. I bite my lip and squirm with the ache inciting my heat.

A year earlier, we had a mild sex talk, where I admitted I had never experienced an orgasm during intercourse. He was surprised, and I couldn't help but note his expressed interest in helping me turn that situation around. After that day, I researched and wrote several blogs on masturbation. I began exploring my own body, until the day when I felt the sheer euphoria of my own self-pleasure.

"How do you feel about that?" He asks.

"Horny," I reply, in the most soft-core voice I didn't know I had.

He grinned a devilish grin. "I'll take care of that. All you have to do is lay back and allow let me." My clit throbs wildly, at his bold proclamation.

"Okay," I whisper shyly.

He circles me, still not touching me, only whispering in my ear, "How bad do you want this Savannah?" He's driving me crazy. Sweet jeezus—touch me already.

"Bad," I reply.

He stands behind me and presses kisses along my neck and shoulders then slides his hands over the curves on the sides of my breasts working his fingers towards the tips of my hard, beaded nipples, twirling and pinching them, sending a surge of electricity viral throughout my body.

"How bad," he teases some more.

"I want it real bad," I breathe. He presses his hard chest against my back, and his hot breath steams my neck. One of his hands holds the nape of my neck prying my head back ever so gently so I'm looking up, into his glorious face.

"Beg for it," he demands.

"Please, make me cum." I plead.

"Ahh...Savannah..." he sighs. His erection grows in my back. "I'm going to make tonight a night, you never forget." His confidence steep my blood, brewing alien emotions inside me.