Chapter 1 Pt. 1

Finn had been at the restaurant for two weeks so far. It had been going well, and everyone was nice. Up until the Manager told him what really happened with the stolen ideas from Freddy's. Finn's boss had lied to him, and Dottie and Pete. Even though Mr. Henry promised not to tell anyone, he knew about what Finn had done back at the old restaurant. The reason why he moved here, because it's what he deserved. He was just glad that now, he had new friends. Especially one who went through something similar to him. Finally escaping from his own thoughts, he watched as Toy Chica, Toy Bonnie, and Toy Freddy got off their stage to go do their own things for the night. He should get going, too. 
"Hey, Finn!" TB called. "You coming?"
"Sure," he responded as he started to follow them out of the room.

Meanwhile...

A golden bear awoke in the backroom. He had decided not to bother anyone tonight. But instead, make some drawings. He pulled back his blanket, and got off the shelf he used like a bed before grabbing a few sheets of used paper. "Sorry, little buddy," he gestured at the Plush version of himself sitting upright on one of the boxes. "We can play together later!"
Goldie then took the few supplies he had, and laid down on the faded black and white tiles to start scribbling. 

Outside in the main room, Bonnie sat at the edge of the stage, strumming his bright red electric guitar. It had been quiet these last couple of weeks. Because Goldie hasn't been up to anything, he thought. Of course he was glad the bear wasn't causing any trouble, but he missed having him around. With that cute face and big, gorgeous smile—Bonnie shook his head as a light blush appeared on his cheeks. What he meant was that he and Goldie didn't talk as much as they used to. He wanted them to be closer again. Bonnie wasn't the only one who'd noticed Goldie's absence. Chica and Foxy didn't care much, but he wondered what a certain bear thought about the situation. He looked up from where he sat, and saw Freddy sitting at a table, slurping away at one of his cranberry sodas. Bonnie got off the main stage and walked over to the brown bear, who barely noticed his friend now stood beside him.
"Hey, Freddy?" The bear jumped, finally aware of the purple bunny's presence.
"Yeah?" he responded.
"Any issues lately?" Bonnie asked.
Freddy let out a heavy sigh in response. "If this is about Golden Freddy..."
"No! I mean, I'm just wondering. I'll leave you be." Then Bonnie turned away from him to go meet up with Chica, who was usually in her kitchen.

Finishing up his drawing, the golden bear held up the piece of paper, finally satisfied and proud with his work. He had drawn everybody standing together, with Mike and Manager too. They were like one big happy family. But in his picture, Goldie stood apart from everyone else, with a sad look on his face. They didn't want him there. He was an outcast. A monster. His smile had already faded as he thought of how it all went wrong, how Freddy had quickly cast him away when he was first let out of the backroom. These past couple of weeks, he'd been thinking about everything he'd pulled to try and get the others to love him, and all the mistakes he'd made. After he'd turned down Shadow Freddy's offer, he'd been worried if the purple bear might show up again and hurt any of the others. But he wouldn't—he couldn't let the other bear's words get to him. They weren't similar at all. A teardrop landed on his paper, splattering and dampening the drawing. He was crying again. He hastily wiped away his tears before any more could fall, stood and reached for his stuffed toy. 

"Don't worry, Fredbear. It'll get better! I promise..."

Goldie stayed in his room, again, for the entire night before finally drifting into sleep.

...And for the first time, he found himself in a dream he'd never envisioned before.