SOME EVIDENCE OF A NEW SATANIC AGE

"Times have changed. Religious leaders no longer preach that all our natural actions are sinful.We no longer think sex is dirty - or that taking pride in ourselves is shameful - or that wanting something someone else has is vicious." Of course not. Times have changed! "If you want proof of this, just look at how liberal churches have become. Why, they're practicing all the things that you preach." 

Satanists hear these and similar statements all the time; and they agree wholeheartedly. BUT, if the world has changed so much, why continue to grasp at the threads of a dying faith? If many religions are denying their own scriptures because they are out of date and are preaching the philosophies of Satanism, why not call it by its rightful name - Satanism? Certainly, it would be farless hypocritical.

The religionists wail, "We must keep up with the times," forgetting that, due to limiting factors and deeply engrained laws of white light religions, there can never be sufficient change to meet the needs of man. 

Past religions have always represented the spiritual nature of man, with little or no concern for his carnal or mundane needs. They have considered this life but transitory, and the flesh merely as hell; physical pleasure trivial, and pain a worth while preparation for the "Kingdom of God." How well the utter hypocrisy comes forth when the "righteous" make a change in their religion to keep up with man's natural change! The only way that Christianity can ever completely serve the needs of man is to become as Satanism is NOW.

 It has become necessary for a NEW religion, based on man's natural instincts, to come forth. THEY have named it. It is called Satanism. It is that power condemned that has caused the religious controversy over birth-control measures - a disgruntled admission that sexual activity, for fun, is here to stay. 

It is the "Devil" who caused women to show their legs, to titillate men - the same kind of legs,now socially acceptable to gaze upon, which are revealed by young nuns as they walk about in their shortened habits. What a delightful step in the right (or left) direction! Is it possible we will soon see "topless" nuns sensually throwing their bodies about to the "Missa Solemnis Rock"?Satan smiles and says he would like that fine - many nuns are very pretty girls with nice legs.Many churches with some of the largest congregations have the most hand-clapping, sensual music - also Satanically inspired. After all, the Devil has always had the best tunes.

Church picnics, despite all of Aunt Martha's talk about the Lord's Bountiful Harvest, are nothing more than a good excuse for Sunday gluttony; and everyone knows that lots more than Bible reading goes on in the bushes.

The fund-raising adjunct to many church bazaars is commonly known as a carnival, which used to mean the celebration of the flesh; now a carnival is okay because the money goes to the church so that it can preach against the temptations of the Devil! It will be said that these things are only pagan devices and ceremonies - that the Christians borrowed them. True, but the Pagans revelled in the delights of the flesh and were condemned by the very same people who celebrate theirituals but call them by different names.

Priests and ministers are in the front lines of peace demonstrations, and lying on railroad tracks infront of trains carrying war materials, with as much dedication as their brothers of the cloth, fromthe same seminaries, who are blessing the bullets and bombs and fighting men as chaplains in th earmed forces. Someone must be wrong, someplace. Could it be that Satan is the one qualified to act as an accuser? Certainly, they named him that!

 When a puppy reaches maturity it becomes a dog; when ice melts it is called water; when twelvemonths have been used up, we get a new calendar with the proper chronological name; when "magic" becomes scientific fact we refer to it as medicine, astronomy, etc. When one name is nolonger appropriate for a given thing, it is only logical to change it to a new one which better fits the subject. Why, then, do we not follow suit in the area of religion? Why continue to call a religion the same name when the tenets of that religion no longer fit the original one? Or, if religion does preach the same things that it always has, but its followers practice nearly none of itsteachings. Why do they continue to call themselves by the name given to followers of that religion?