The 7 Deadly Sins

THE seven deadly sins of the Christian Church are: greed, pride, envy, anger,gluttony, lust, and sloth. Satanism advocates indulging in each of these "sins" as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification.

A Satanist knows there is nothing wrong with being greedy, as it only means that he wants more than he already has. Envy means to look with favor upon the possessions of others and to be desirous of obtaining similar things for oneself. Envy and greed are the motivating forces of ambition - and without ambition, very little of any importance would be accomplished.

Gluttony is simply eating more than you need to keep yourself alive. When you have overeaten to the point of obesity, another sin - pride - will motivate you to regain an appearance that will renew your self-respect.

Anyone who buys an article of clothing for a purpose other than covering his body and protecting itself from the elements is guilty of pride. Satanists often encounter scoffers who maintain labels arelsare not necessary. It must be pointed out to these destroyers of labels that one or many articles they themselves are wearing are not necessary to keep them warm. There is not a person on this earth who is completely devoid of ornamentation. The Satanist points out that any ornamentation of the scoffer's body shows that he, too, is guilty of pride. Regardless of how verbose the cynic may be in his intellectual description of how free he is, he is still wearing the elements of pride.

Being reluctant to get up in the morning is to be guilty of sloth, and if you lie in bed long enoughyou may find yourself committing yet another sin - lust. To have the faintest stirring of sexual desire is to be guilty of lust. In order to insure the propagation of humanity, nature made lust thesecond most powerful instinct, the first being self-preservation. Realizing this, Christian Church made fornication the "Original Sin." In this way, they made sure no one would escape sin.Your very state of being is as a result of sin - the Original sin! 

The strongest instinct in every living thing is self-preservation, which brings us to the last of the
seven deadly sins - anger. Is it not our instinct for self-preservation that is aroused when someone
harms us, when we become angry enough to protect ourselves from further attack? A Satanist
practices the motto,"If a man smite thee on one cheek, smash him on the other!" Let no wrong go unaddressed. Be as a lion in the path - be dangerous even in defeat!

Since man's natural instincts lead him to sin, all men are sinners; and all sinners go to hell. If everyone goes to hell, then you will meet all your friends there. Heaven must be populated with some rather strange creatures if all they lived for was to go to a place where they can strum harps for eternity.