😱 AND THEY WERE ROOMATES.

(smut warning)

Kou was out running errands for both him and Mitsuba to make dinner. Since now they were roommates since they both needed to save money for University. It was more cheap for both of them this way and they could tolerate each other so it was a win win, other would make jokes that they were like a married couple which they didn't really care about since they did have a situation ship going on for a long time.
Today was different. Honestly hard to imagine. Mitsuba was feeling different he was waiting impatiently for Kou to get home. He tried to suppress the fact that in the moment he wanted him, he wanted Kou. The fact was embarrassing but it was either try to do something about it or fail. And Mitsuba was never a fan of failing.
He went in the kitchen and was spinning around on one of the bar stools they had , from time to time he was staring at the door and the situation he had going on down there. (waiting for the man wife)

30 minutes later of agitation  a click was heard at the front door.
"Mitsuba i'm back-" Kou placed the bags down and looked up at the pinked hair standing in front of him.
"What's wrong? do you have a fever?" The reason ve asked if he had a fever was because Mitsuba's whole face was red and just staring in embarrassment. Kou reached to touch Mitsu's forehead but his hand was grabbed before he could touch him.
"It's not that- just - shut up."  *Mitsuba grabbed one of the grocery bags and walked over to the kitchen leaving Kou confused but he did the same and grabbed the other bag and brought in the kitchen both placing them on the counter.
"Mitsu you sure you're okay..?- you are acting weird"
Kou placed his hand on Mitsuba's back from behind making him flinch.
"......"
"Hey answer me-"
.
"oh. ooohhhh"
Mitsuba could hear Kou quietly laughing from behind him.
"What's so funny." Mitsuba turned his head.
Kou picked up Mitsuba and placed him on the kitchen counter, luckily there was still enough space for him.
"The fact that you are too embarrassed to admit your situation" He pointed down making Mitsuba get flustered like this wasn't what he wanted.
"Well - so big deal- "
Kou leaned in next to his year "Yknow im gonna need you to say exactly what you want from me"
Mitsuba's eyes widened "If you weren't perverted before you are now-".
"Right I guess I shouldn't do anything then."
"...""Kou-"
"What?"
"please"
"you are acting cute on purpose"
"so what if i am."
"fine you win Mitsu"
Kou gently grabbed his waist pulling him close and kissing him, Mitsuba grabbed on his shoulders enough for support. The exorcist started leaving a trail of kisses until he got to his neck ad started leaving love bites not being too rough still muffled quiet sounds were earned from the pink haired.
Kou slid his hands under Mitsuba's shirt rubbing his hands up and down, starting to feel his pants tightened.
"Kou this- hmh- isn't enough-" He was trembling his words since he wasn't expecting to be in this vulnerable situation.
Kou looked at Mitsuba "stay here" he left for a few moment before coming back with a bottle of lube. "then i'll just get to it faster, get off the counter"
Mitsuba was staring this was crumbling his big ego for some reason, he was questioning his life but in a good way. Mitsuba got off the counter and turned around.
"I'll be as rough or gentle as you wish alright?"
Mitsu just quietly noded he was still taking the situation in.
Kou slid down Mitsuba's pants and boxers, pushing him a bit against the counter.
"this might hurt at first so tell me when to move"
He placed lube on 2 of his fingers and slowly inserted them while Mitsuba hold tightly onto the counter muffling whimpers.
"you- can go-"
Kou started moving his fingers  up and down.
"Jeez you are tight"
Mitsuba stayed quiet this was embarrassing to imagine even if he wanted it so bad all he would say were muffled moans.
After awhile Kou took his fingers out making Mitsu feel heated and cold at the same time.
Kou unzipped his jeans and pulled them slightly down enough for his dick to pop out, he grabbed some lube and started stroking himself, he was low key surprised of how much Mitsuba was behaving he thought he would be more stubborn but I guess he was desperate, he took his hands of his member and arranged it against the  other's entrance,
"you ready Mitsu"
"mh"
Kou slowly pushed in him groaning, placing his hands above Mitsuba's hands.
Mitsuba's head was pushed against the counter not being able to see what's going on.
Kou started to move inside him groaning every thrust while Mitsuba was moaning.
Slowly he started going faster making his moan grow louder.
"Don't- be too loud "
"shut- ah up" He could barely speak.
"you owe me for this"
Kou's thrusts started getting harder and faster every time until he hit a spot that made Mitsu moan lewdly.
"This is getting more entertaining by the second." Kou randomly stopped leaving Mitsu confused
"Hey what the hell-"
"Its amusing that you can be a hella asshole sometimes but now you are so obedient, if you want me continue im going to need you to beg for me"
"fuck you Minamoto"
"doesnt sound like what i asked for"
"please."
"all you got in you?"
"YOU are in me"
...
"Kou please I need you, you know this is embarrassing for me-"
"fine fine"
Kou slammed into Mitsu's prostate over and over again leaving him breathless, both of them panting like crazy.
Mitsuba grabbed tightly on the counter "oh shit-" releasing his stuff.
"Hold on dear" after a bit his thrusting started to become sloppier
"in or out"
"out"
Kou pulled out releasing on his back.
Both still breathing heavily.
"Are you alright?"
"hmh im tired-"
"just go take a shower first Mitsu do you need help getting to the bathroom?"
"ill be fine- i fuck-" Mitsuba stood up and waddled to the bathroom.
Kou zipped up his jeans and went to wash his hands.
Welp I guess this would be the best time to clean up snd make dinner-