𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Present

Ella woke up early in the morning to get ready for the day. She stopped when she saw a note on her nightstand.

"I have another job for you to take care of... When I get home be ready."

What? Another job? She just thought she was only going to clean not do other things.

Ella set the note down.

Apart of her wished last night was a dream but sadly for her it wasn't.

...

It's been a while but she kept waiting... Soon there was a knock on her room door.

She got up and opened the door. It was a maid. "Boss will like to see you now."

She nodded and made her way to his office.

...

"Come in and sit." She walked in and sat.

"As I said I had another job for you. It's kind of an inside job but I think you can handle it..."

Ella looked up.

"I need you to go undercover and find some secrets on Adam Turner."

"A-Adam?"

"Yes, Adam owns a strip club downtown. I need you to apply for a job there to get inside detail of where he might keep his... cargo if you will."

He wants me to what?

"Y-you w-want me to be a s-stripper?"

"Yes"

"N-no, I don't w-want to."

"I don't care what you want and quite frankly you are not in a position to plead to me. This is your only chance to prove worth to me. Plus it will only be a couple of days."

My eyes teared up. I remember when the girls always teased me and called me Cinderella. Well this is no Cinderella story... This was hell.

Why was I so unlucky?

"H-how?"

"It's simple, I'll do all the hard work and make sure you get the job. Try to see if you can catch anyone talking about where he might keep his key. I know he keeps his shit somewhere down at the docks it's either opens with a key or a code. So if you don't find a key try looking for a code."

"W-why me? I'm not g-good at being sneaky."

"Well you will figure it out if you want to stay alive. If it hasn't already been clear I own you now. So you do what I say am I clear?"

"Y-yes sir."
____________

I really hit an all time low on my first day. I didn't like the attention, I didn't like the mean stares from the girls, I didn't like it one bit.